Facebook Repeatedly Trending Fake News Since Firing Human Editors

You can't give what's not there.
It seems to me that you didn't follow the Primary. They were giving focuses on his campaign messages like "Make America Great Again" and repeating that over and over again and avoiding his personal life like the Trump University scam. Now? Not so much.

Reactions: rat
like this
America is great! Unless your broke from not paying taxes for 18 years.

like this
So you're saying they have the resources to actually change the information on completely separate websites to skew news articles? Wow, never knew that, thanks for your valuable insight... :rolleyes:

They have the resources to pick what you get to see and where it comes from. Don't be naive. Oh, you probably use Facebook my bad :D

They have the resources to pick what you get to see and where it comes from. Don't be naive. Oh, you probably use Facebook my bad :D

Moreso than others here apparently, since I actually know what I'm talking about. I guess it's easy to bash something if you're ignorant of it.

like this
Meanwhile, the news sources you read have absolutely no spin whatsoever.

I used to see this attitude all the time among criminals. Every shoplifter I ever caught seemed to be under the impression that everyone is as bad as they are. Now I see it constantly among conservatives ranting about liberals.

Last edited:
I deleted FB off my phone and all devices except my main desktop. I only use it to organize the 4 pages I manage one being a christian boys survival group that we meet every third saturday and the other 3 are business pages. Fb doe's work to push your name and business out there. One quickly gets tired of all the piles of crap that Fb is. My phone battery now last longer so happy ending.

Meanwhile, the news sources you read have absolutely no spin whatsoever.

I spend about 2 hours a day checking multiple sources, just so I'm not locked into one "spin". It's sick how much secrecy there is. But, being that 80% (I raised this from my previous 66%) of the US are dipsticks, I can kind of see it.

Back