Facebook Parent of the Year

srangara

Postposterous
I'm just trying to imagine the shitstorm that would break if the powers-that-be had this kind of evidence and did nothing.

I have heard of a whitewall but I have never heard of a milk shot. I have smoked for 7 years in 3 different east coast regions where the terms/slang and prices/availability differentiate quite a bit, never heard of a milk shot. In what region do they use this terminology?

I live in the midwest and I hear it all the time from my friends/family that smoke.

Headcase

Limp Gawd
JESUS CHRIST THAT BABY IS HOLDING SOMETHING AND PUTTING HIS MOUTH ON IT. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

Looks like a funny picture to me. There's no way a baby could even rip a bong or attempt to rip a bong and everyone knows it. Controversy is awesome!

Bit foolish to put it on facebook, though.

While I agree with what you said 100%, you still don't give your child a bong in the first place. Also, if the baby comes back to have had pot contact via second hand, I think this qualifies the parent as an official douchebag, and this "controversy" will be sorted from fiction into fact. Based on the fact that Child Services have been out there twice AND she's on drug screening, don't be surprised if controversy becomes a case of "Mother-indited-on-negligence-and-child-endangerment-charges-while-the-baby-gets-yoinked."

I find it funny that a person could be charged for child endangerment for this, unless they are using the argument that letting the baby play with glass is endangering it.

MisterHipster

Limp Gawd
I like how the news report tried to say that bongs are illegal.... No, they are not. Cannabis should be legalized, regulated, and taxed.

I like how the news report tried to say that bongs are illegal.... No, they are not. Cannabis should be legalized, regulated, and taxed.

It's how it is marketed and used that determines legality. If a 'bong' is marketed as a 'water pipe' it is legal, if it is used to smoke tobacco or an herbal alternative it is legal. If it is used to smoke Marijuana it is no longer a water pipe, it is an illegal bong. The cool thing about just looking at it from the picture is that you can't tell, so you are technically right. But obviously it is the news network's job to sensationalize everything. The funniest parts were the way the guy said bong and how the female reporter tripped over herself when attempting to refer to it as 'hazardous'.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/Florida-Bong-Bill-Passes-92329309.html

Not sure if the Governor has signed the bill, but it sounds like in Florida if this passed bongs are indeed illegal, or least selling them is.

Well, let's bring in the details:

The bill prohibits the sale of the items by businesses that don't make at least 75 percent of their money from tobacco sales or make over 25 percent from sale of the prohibited items.

That's them good ol boys for ya. Thankfully I'm moving from Florida because it will be a toxic wasteland soon enough.

BallerX

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, let's bring in the details:

The bill prohibits the sale of the items by businesses that don't make at least 75 percent of their money from tobacco sales or make over 25 percent from sale of the prohibited items.

That's them good ol boys for ya. Thankfully I'm moving from Florida because it will be a toxic wasteland soon enough.

True enough. It's already raining oil here. I was going to paint my car. Not anymore. Now we just need a hurricane so we can spray everyone down with crude.:rolleyes: