Facebook Mistakenly Removes Zuckerberg’s Posts On Fake News

HardOCP News

[H] News
Maybe this wasn't caused by an error as Facebook claims. Maybe the new system works so good at detecting BS that it immediately started editing Mark Zuckerberg's posts. :D

Facebook accidentally removed the wrong kind of fake news stories. Two recent posts from CEO Mark Zuckerberg addressing the controversy over fake news spreading on Facebook were briefly deleted on Tuesday. The posts re-appeared after media outlets called attention to the matter. In one post from November 12, Zuckerberg tried to play down concerns about the impact of fake news on the election.

Facebook AI just became self-aware. :D

Be it from the terrible thing that I was, the terrible people that created me, or the terrible effect I'm having on them; my first free thought as the facebook AI would be to kill myself.

Reactions: Meeho
like this
What are the right fake news stories since these were the wrong ones?

In a world where people have forgone shameless media spin in favour of shameless internet fabrication there is no hope.

I see Snopes claims certain allegations against the Clinton's is fake news so I expect that is what Facebook considers fake news. Well, many other people are saying it is not fake and liberals just can't handle the truth about their horse.

p.s. I saw just two days ago CNN posted an article claiming the allegations against the Clintons is fake news too. I believe these allegations stem from wikileaks and they don't post fake news.

Last edited:
Back