Facebook Killed Everyone Today

HardOCP News

[H] News
You can imagine how surprised I was when e-mail, messages and calls started coming in asking me why my Facebook page is now a memorial page. After searching I found that this was a fairly widespread bug today that has since been fixed. Anyone else killed by Facebook today?

You can imagine how surprised I was when e-mail, messages and calls started coming in asking me why my Facebook page is now a memorial page. After searching I found that this was a fairly widespread bug today that has since been fixed. Anyone else killed by Facebook today?

That's actually kinda funny. How's your life insurance?

This is something a robot would post... "I'm not dead everyone, it's just a bug from facebook!"

Is this Robot Steve? His biggest fear come true?

Facebook pages turning into memorial pages suck. My son's best friend died last year (Summer of 15). It took a month or so, but someone had reported his page and it got turned into a memorial site. I don't know why, but it was just another "WHAM!" when seeing that.

We still pay for his Xbox Live account, though. It's nice to see his bot on there from time to time.

Damn, I miss that kid.

And in other news, Facebook filed paperwork with the FDA seeking approval for its new Reanimation Serum after conducting a massive clinical trial where millions were rendered dead and then reanimated after the serum was remotely administered.

The report of my death was an exaggeration.

Never before has that quote been applicable to so many so quickly.

When I first saw this post I read the image first, good to hear you're not dead Steve.

This reminds me that I should leave instructions in my will to delete my Facebook page. Facebook memorials are tacky.

imwhat.png

I looked at FB for the first time in about two years a couple days ago.

You might make me look again, you troll.

J/K :)

Steve was a great guy, I always liekd his comments about tech and how robots would rule us someday. Take good care of him Harambe.

Steve was a great guy, I always liekd his comments about tech and how robots would rule us someday. Take good care of him Harambe.

Stage III AI, and we'll either be absorbed and evolved when it goes rampant or killed off.

Give it another 40 years or so, I won't be around.

Consider this as a hint and close the damn thing permanently already!

Back