Facebook is Allegedly Divided by Internal Conflict

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Following a long period of negative media coverage this year, the Wall Street Journal reports that Mark Zuckerberg told top employees that Facebook is "at war," and that he plans "to lead the company accordingly." But this internal shift seems to be creating some friction within the company. An unnamed source told the WSJ that the new approach is "driving several key executives from the company" and creating tension with Facebook's COO. Meanwhile, NBC claims that Both Zuckerberg and Sandberg blame the company's communication team and the press for a number of mistakes. In a meeting on Friday, Zuckeberg called a particularly scathing New York Times report "bulls---," and said he "would not hesitate to fire employees who leaked information to the media."

Internally, the leadership's decision to blame the media and the press shop has driven a wedge between them and members of the communications team who feel as if they've been thrown under the bus, the sources said. "It's total arrogance," one Facebook employee said. "Everyone is pissed."

Surround the wagons. Like that's worked out well recently.

Zuck is (begrudgingly) learning that founding/running a big company is never easy. Saying that you're gonna read 25 books a year, while being intimately involved with your own company? Heh, I have a virtual social network to sell ya Zuck ...

Still better than buzzfeed or the huffington post. But not by much.

Nope, not even close. https://www.adfontesmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Media-Bias-Chart_4.0_8_28_2018-min.jpg

FB can't die fast enough though. It's become a platform for dumb people to share BS news/articles around their echo chambers of ignorance/fear. Last I checked, something like 40% of the people get their 'news' from facebook, and that is effing terrifying when you realize these people have the same voting power you do......

Keep Calm 2.png

Zuckerberg is an asshat. I’m glad to see his castle is crumbling down around him. I don’t know how much of an effect it’s going to have on the grand scheme of things. I’m getting pretty tired of social media in general though. The last few get-togethers with friends has mostly been comprised of nobody talking because they’re glued to their phone screens. :/

This picture sums up my feelings perfectly:

View attachment 121383

Im ok with this because it is a step towards the man-machine cyborg hybrids that I want to succeed mankind on Earth. We are getting closer to the next step in evolution, a new dominant species. Or just straight up machines replacing humans. Thats cool too! Being human sucks cause life contains so much unavoidable suffering

Nope, not even close. https://www.adfontesmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Media-Bias-Chart_4.0_8_28_2018-min.jpg

FB can't die fast enough though. It's become a platform for dumb people to share BS news/articles around their echo chambers of ignorance/fear. Last I checked, something like 40% of the people get their 'news' from facebook, and that is effing terrifying when you realize these people have the same voting power you do......

I have to laugh when people like you post some random chart from the internet as if it is the final word on the subject. I can post multiple examples of AP's rampant left wing bias. How about we do this. Every journalist should state who they have voted for in the last four presidential elections. Let us start there an work our way up. FB bias is undeniable as it is with all the other tech companies. They can be caught on video actively stating as such then turn around and claim 100% opposite in their Washington Post dictates fluff pieces and it is somehow taken seriously?

I have to laugh when people like you post some random chart from the internet as if it is the final word on the subject. I can post multiple examples of AP's rampant left wing bias. How about we do this. Every journalist should state who they have voted for in the last four presidential elections. Let us start there an work our way up. FB bias is undeniable as it is with all the other tech companies. They can be caught on video actively stating as such then turn around and claim 100% opposite in their Washington Post dictates fluff pieces and it is somehow taken seriously?

I hope Facebook does because if thier rampant and blatant usurpation of the 1st Amendment, I dont care if they are a private platform. Their product is people and you dont shit on your people's rights.

But I'm sad My oculus rift my go the way of the dodo if the fail.

The topic has been dropped from the thread. Look up and tread carefully.

Hey, If we're lucky, it will escalate into an open inter-department war; the more of them that kill each other, the more the rest of us Win!!

It's a big company with some radical ideals and one would only hope that there would be internal dissent. I for one have been counting on it; they can't all be as maniacal as Zuck despite having drank the hiring department's kool-aid.

I think he just realized his hopes for political office are now smashed to bits.

Whats to stop him just firing anyone who doesn't agree with him?
Are their measure in place to say he can't go do that?

Does he have an off switch...lower back...around the middle?

Thy are being destroyed by the elites. It's a planned destruction. Stay tuned.
No... Facebook (and Google) are being destroyed by an army of NPC's comprised of SJW's they have hired. These people are zealots who cannot get along with non-SJW's and are compelled to force their radical extremist agenda on everybody. SJW's breed division.

No... Facebook (and Google) are being destroyed by an army of NPC's comprised of SJW's they have hired. These people are zealots who cannot get along with non-SJW's and are compelled to force their radical extremist agenda on everybody. SJW's breed division.

Well definitely that too.

This is always what happens when you to try to engineer people. It always comes to bite you in the butt in the end. You can't engineer people, at least for a great length of time, as people soon realize something is going against their nature, their natural state.

Many won't know why, but they will get ticked, and those in "control" will not understand why their fine-tuned machine is malfunctioning so drastically.

Unfortunately, those in "control" keep thinking they can fix it, but all they do is keep kicking the can down the road and making things worse.

Facebook deserves whatever is happening to them, and whenever it happens.

Back