Facebook Gets Bigamist Busted

HardOCP News

[H] News
Another shining example of idiots like this getting tripped up by technology.

The Rhode Island woman thought something seemed odd when her husband, whom she married in 2004 after the two had met about a year earlier online, defriended her on Facebook, police said.

That guy is 34? His picture looks more like 54.

Also, he's an idiot, and so is the Rhode Island woman for marrying a flaky ex-con, I'm guessing fat, like really fat.

Normally, I would agree with this guys stupidity, BUT there's a whole show about polygamy on TLC called Sister Wives that takes the cake.

so nice to know that the police have nothing better to do then go pick up a guy that didn't get a divorce, and if some one wants more then1 wife they can have them i have a hard enough time whit mine

so nice to know that the police have nothing better to do then go pick up a guy that didn't get a divorce, and if some one wants more then1 wife they can have them i have a hard enough time whit mine

Yeah...they hadn't been in contact in 6-7 years. I know there is common law marriage; is there any equivalent on the divorce end?

Bigamist? It doesn't sound like this guy intentionally married his second wife with the intent on having two wives. He straight up abandoned his first wife the better part of a decade ago; he's just an idiot when it comes to legality.

His first wife is a role bitch. yea, he's a douche bag, but they did discuss divorce. Just didn't go though with it.

Oh well, he should have made sure the divorce was real before getting married again.

Back