Facebook Flaw Allows Hackers To Delete Any Photo

HardOCP News

[H] News
It is actually astounding that Facebook overlooked a flaw like this, I can't believe it took this long to find. :eek:

The Facebook flaw, explained in length on Kumar's blog, exploits the Facebook Support Dashboard. Considered "critical," the bug works with any browser and any version, but was most successfully exploited through mobile devices.

Well, I suppose that's not as bad as if the bug allowed any browsers to post any photos.

Didn't read, but I'm not missing Facebook since I deleted my account last November. I've had so much more free time that it's surprising more people don't get rid of it. Nevermind that work took all that time, but at least I don't have to see everyone's political leanings or where they ate dinner at anymore!

Wouldn't deleting somebody's photos on fb, be doing them a favor? Like using a slim jim to get into a car in order to turn off the headlights for the owner?

All I know is my FB account hasn't been active in over three years yet something or someone was trying to reset my account password last night. I got an email giving me my temporary password four times in under a half hour. Weird.

Back on topic: FB sucks...lol.

Back