Facebook CEO Repeats PRISM Denial

HardOCP News

[H] News
Why would Facebook let the NSA spy on you? You and I both know that is Facebook's revenue stream and they ain't sharing with nobody! :D

We don't work directly with the NSA or any other program in order to proactively give any user information to anyone," Zuckerberg told shareholders at the company's annual stockholder meeting. "No one has ever approached us to do anything like that, like what was reported...No agency has any direct access to our servers."

It's called the NSA/CIA finding your engineers and hiring them. They put eavesdropping equipment in your facilities and presto-chango, all your data belong to us err U.S.

Facebook would never do anything shady or inappropriate in the collection, usage, and distribution of your private data! Who would ever think such a thing?!

LOL. Right. So they go through a proxy provided by a contractor. And if they refuse they are toast.

I dont care, my facebook has nothing on it except a misspelling of my own name.

I live in town woot! And complain about my chargers on facebook 99% of the time, the other is geeking out with my ex gaming buddies.

Shit, the NSA knows I like Man of Steel and Kiefer Sutherland.

Mark, what about indirect? Define Direct and indirect for us.

Any agency or court would have indirect access via subpoena or a warrant. That access can't be denied by Facebook or anyone else if it's a legal court order.

I think we give the govt way to much credit on this.

I've worked as a contractor for the Feds before and they don't have near the kind of equipment nor the kind of talent in their ranks to do what the public thinks they can do.

Google is requesting the Administration release them from the non-disclosure clause so they can prove this is all horse-poop.

"Reports from the Guardian and the Washington Post stated that the NSA had “direct access” to the servers of Google, Facebook, and several other major Internet companies. Drummond stressed that that simply wasn’t true -- but legal restrictions were preventing him from offering further details.
“There's no lockbox, there's no backdoor -- none of the other terms that you've seen in the past few days,” Drummond told Fox News. “We comply with orders, we deliver information when we receive these targeted orders."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/06/12/google-chief-officer-pushes-back-on-nsa-spy-program/#ixzz2W0oqE4zG"

Mark, what about indirect? Define Direct and indirect for us.

Yep, also direct access to the data stream coming into Facebook servers also does not qualify as direct access to Facebook servers, right?

Meh, Bill Clinton has made me so damn cynical.

So many ways to "not lie", but still not tell the truth, or not answer the intent of the original question. :-<

Back