Facebook CEO Promises to Eat Only What He Kills

I'm in the mood for some goat now. One of the properties me and my dad hunt at has goats and the property owner occasionally gives us some (usually goat steaks or goat sticks with jalapeno cheese instead mmmm).

"After slaughtering each animal Zuckerberg sends the meat off for processing, and upon return, he and his girlfriend cook it themselves, making sure to use every last bit. And during his numerous restaurant trips (being CEO of a huge corporation means frequent lunch meetings), Zuckerberg doesn't forget his pledge; if he can't be the one to provide the meat, he orders strictly off the vegetarian menu."

This guy's is not an asshole. He's a clown.

I'm not really sure on Zuckerberg's angle on this. Since he is wealthy take a different path and make a statement and PR story by making this choice and has the ability to go out and hunt for meat. I wonder if his girlfriend brings up these ideas? She feeds him these ideas after night time cuddles.

GF -"Hey, wouldn't it be cool if only the meat you ate was from your last hunting trip?" Zuck-- "Yeah, I mean I have the time and the money to do what ever the fuck I want, so, I'll pledge tonight. The only meat we'll eat is from when I go hunting. I'll buy a big ass freezer that can store tons of meat. We'll head to Africa, and other places and shoot all kinds of animals."
GF -- "Yeah, that sounds so cool. Can I come?"
Zuck -- "Fuck yeah! We'll have a blast -- literally blasting animals away"
GF "Oh, Mark, that's so different. I love it!"

And bleeding the animal through a main artery (in the neck) while the animal is alive and the heart is beating is a good way to get excess blood out of the body so it doesn't get into the meat giving it that "gamey taste" everyone bitches about.

Ha, that "gamey taste" is my favorite! When draining hogs, I always take my 2 down a bit early to keep some of that taste in. Makes the BEST bacon.

It's funny, most of us spend our lives working our fingers to the bone, just so we don't have to kill chickens, pigs, goats and d-bag billionaires with our own hands. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to figure out where the raw hate for Zuckerberg comes from. Is it outright jealousy, inferiority complex or an inability to adapt to a fast paced changing Internet landscape?

Old Man Steve *shaking fist* - "Get off my LAN!!"

I promise not to be a douche to everyone.....yeah not going to happen.

Kind of silly. Although I think everyone who like a good hamburger should kill something they're going to eat and butcher it themselves at some point in their lives. People are too disconnected from where their food comes from and what's involved.

I think the closest I ever came to this was when I caught a snapping turtle that bit me while I was swimming. I pulled its head out with a pliers cut it off, ate the insides as soup and then wore the shell for Halloween (I was 9). Still kinda feel bad about it.

I think the closest I ever came to this was when I caught a snapping turtle that bit me while I was swimming. I pulled its head out with a pliers cut it off, ate the insides as soup and then wore the shell for Halloween (I was 9). Still kinda feel bad about it.

Well he didn't need his shell anymore, so.. lol

seriously, who gives a flying fuck about what this guys does in his spare time. he could smother himself with faeces and dance around in a nappy singing show tunes for all i care and i still wouldn't waste the time to think about it.

billionaires play by different rules than the rest of us. when the mundane aspects of daily life are removed from the equation, it seems inevitable that these people turn into eccentrics.

I'm trying to figure out where the raw hate for Zuckerberg comes from. Is it outright jealousy, inferiority complex or an inability to adapt to a fast paced changing Internet landscape?

Old Man Steve *shaking fist* - "Get off my LAN!!"

If you're one of these people that simply doesn't hate anyone or anything, that's fine. But perhaps you don't really know anything about this douchbag

http://www.businessinsider.com/well...s-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5

I fail to see how his eating habits is news, let alone any of our business to begin with :confused:

Anyone other than Zuckerberg I'd say good for you but I think he's actually just a sadist and can't hide that from the media so now he can get his rocks off killing animals without controversy. :p

this guy is a moron, the more the new's feed's into him. the more powerful he get's, so the sooner the news stop's it, the sooner he will loose his power.

I dont use facebook. its a waste of time and space.

He should promise to lick it before he sticks it. More people would care about this then, the more people being his wife/playthings.

It's so horrible what people do to animals, killing them, that is so terrible. I only eat meat I get from restaurants or the grocery store, where someone else killed it and butchered it , that's the nice thing to do. :D

So is everyone going to get angry and stop using facebook now like they said they were going to do with godaddy over that elephant?

Kudos to him. Bag on him all you want, I'm betting at least 90% of the people on here are perfectly happy to eat meat but have never "dirtied" themselves by killing it before. Plus he can be a lot more sure of where his meat is coming from, and that it hasn't been hormone injected/force fed/chemically treated to a pale comparison of its prior taste and nutritional value.

Somehow people who like to eat locally/naturally raised food have been lumped into the psycho hippy liberal whacko crowd, and it pisses me off.

Almost all of my beef and chicken over the last year or so has come from a local Amish farm. I don't do the slaughtering, but I guarantee you it tastes better than almost anything you can find in your grocery store.

lol at people thinking your a sadistic self centered asshole for doing the most absolute natural and neccassary action on this planet.

Next you guys will be rabble rabble about the fact that babies are born naked and how sick and disgusting that is.

How many of you can walk outside, pick up 2 sticks and start a fire? Think about where we are going.

Thank you for typing out what I wanted to.

Protip: The animals from which supermarket meat comes from were not pampered or killed in some magically kind and pretty way.

If you're one of these people that simply doesn't hate anyone or anything, that's fine. But perhaps you don't really know anything about this douchbag

http://www.businessinsider.com/well...s-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5

I wonder how many of those hating on the Zuck are regular facebook users and I bet most of them are. Such hypocrites..
For me I neither hate nor love the guy. To hate something or someone that much would imply that I actually cared. I'm just apathetic..and I don't use facebook, never cared for it.

Anybody else find it creepy that he's only interested in doing the killing? It sounds like he sends the carcass off to get carved up by somebody else.

Bunch of sissy little girls on this message board that would die off if they couldn't get their hamburger from McDonald's. This may come as a surprise, but meat comes from dead animals... Each and every one is killed. :rolleyes:

Bunch of sissy little girls on this message board that would die off if they couldn't get their hamburger from McDonald's. This may come as a surprise, but meat comes from dead animals... Each and every one is killed. :rolleyes:

WUT?!

Lol, quotes from when he was 19? Just about everyone is a real douchebag when they're 19. This was when he was first starting, and had absolutely no idea how facebook would catch on outside of the college world. Are you really going to hold something stupid he said 8 years ago in a private IM against him now?

I field dressed a deer once, that was some serious shit. I couldn't eat any of it after it was all butchered and wrapped :eek:

Years ago I visited an uncle back in the old country who lived on a farm in a very rural area. While I was there they butchered a humongous hog. Him and a few neighbors tied some ropes around it's back legs and dragged it out of its pen while it squealed (almost sounded human). They then managed to turn it over on its side and one of them knelt on its neck while another neighbor cut it's throat with a knife. The only reason I imagine they did it that way instead of with a gun is they saw it as an unnecessary waste of a bullet.

Anybody else find it creepy that he's only interested in doing the killing? It sounds like he sends the carcass off to get carved up by somebody else.

Think of it this way

He's probably inexperienced in processing a carcass without doing stupid shit like puncturing an intestine or gall bladder which will ruin the meat, it better that the meat is processed by someone knowing what they're doing.

Think of it this way

He's probably inexperienced in processing a carcass without doing stupid shit like puncturing an intestine or gall bladder which will ruin the meat, it better that the meat is processed by someone knowing what they're doing.

About a year or so ago I tried making a Chicken Ballotine after I saw that video and got pumped up. I had never deboned a whole chicken before since I always just bought the thighs, wings or breasts in packages. Well, it ended with me throwing the whole damn thing away in utter defeat.

Cliffs: Fucking wizardry.

I feel even better about quitting facebook now. My account finally got deleted after the 2 month "waiting" period and I feel liberated. Deep down inside, nobody likes facebook. They just use it because everyone else does.

Sounds like he wants to be a hunter....without leaving the city.

There's something deeply twisted about insisting you kill the animal your meal comes from, but not handling the "dirty" stages afterwards. I have never killed anything besides maybe hitting a bird with my windshield when it flew out in front of me. But .....if I get to the stage where I insist on killing everything I eat but let someone else do all the dirty parts following it.

It'd be different if he's raising what he's killing and letting someone else butcher it, but the only stage he is taking part in that's beyond what a normal person does is killing it by hand. It's something to do it once just to see how horrible/easy/whatever it is....it's a little twisted to keep doing it if you don't own a farm/ranch/whatever. I mean seriously.....won't eat seafood/meat off the menu unless he kills it? So......is he going to insist he gets to choke the chicken at every restaurant he goes to?

Patrick Bateman...

american-psycho.jpg

If he actually did the whole thing I would agree. But just killing the animal for kicks sounds sadistic. Also if he kept the animals, fed them and clear their shit I would respect it. The article is pretty lame in describing the details. But based on the last paragraph it looks as if he's just doing the killing part. Given, he has to deal with blood and all that. And that can easily be attributed to sadism/getting off on animal suffering more than actually learning how to be a real provider. In conclusion, learning to be a provider requires much more manhood than just slicing a throat and dealing with the blood, etc and to be honest this guy reminds me of Caligula. At least that's how the media portrays him.
I have actually met hunters that have done the same shit. They hunt down the animal, kill it then drag it out of the woods and send it out to be cut up cause they don't know how to do it properly and don't want to risk ruining the meat.
Honestly I would probably do the same thing myself, I've never hunted nor have I had to cut up an animal before so I would have no idea on the proper way to do it, as most on here would be the same way.

Back