Facebook Announces New Dating Feature

I wonder if this is where the personal listings from backpage and craigslist are going to end up. :D

I used Match and had very good results. The whole reason I used it instead of Facebook was because of the disconnect from my usual social life. Not that I ever used Facebook that much (really next to none), but it was still a link to my friends and family that I did not want involved in my dating arena.

Oh yea. I might have a chance! Sweden has some of the most amazing, beautiful women on the planet (dudes, too.... just a very beautiful population).

Yeah, if you can stand feminazi who think they are god's gift to men and should be worshipped. The equality/feminist culture has gone so far that I'm seriously considering getting the fuck out of here.
Scratch that. I'm getting the fuck out of here.

Yeah, if you can stand feminazi who think they are god's gift to men and should be worshipped. The equality/feminist culture has gone so far that I'm seriously considering getting the fuck out of here.
Why do the Norwegian men like them so much then? :p

Stay out of California if you feel that way as that attitude is pretty pervasive there as well. They also will try to kick you in the nuts if you accidently attempt to hold a door open for them. Yeah,...good thing I am tall and she was short.

Texas women also have a similar attitude (the, "I am gorgeous and you will spend a lot of money on me if you want anything in return" attitude) but they expect you to hold the door open for them.

Back