Facebook and Instagram Are down

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Facebook and Instagram are reportedly down. This probably means that your personal information will have to wait until both services are back up before it is harvested (sarcasm.) Facebook acknowledged the connection troubles on Twitter since it couldn't announce it on its own social media platform. Maybe this is part of Mark Zuckerberg's plan to shift Facebook to a "privacy-focused" platform?

We're aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

You know they had a long meeting trying to figure out how to tell people this. And were probably stunned when articles started popping up before they even said anything.

"OMG how do they even know??!?"

Error_-_2019-03-13_12.47.34.jpg

Grabbed a screenshot of this for novelty.

*smirks*

how about facebook lets you censor your own feed, with a giant slider to adjust your level of censorship. on the far right end is ethnic genocide/red totalitarianism, and on the far left civilization-toppling hedonism. with everything on the political spectrum in between. i think its a great idea.

Yep, my fault, sorry.... FB decided to block me again because their master, Islam got insulted again.
FB needs to train the people who run the Community Standards better on sentence structure and not assuming what pictures may suggest....
Seriously, this is getting old FB, in what way does this indicate Muslims f'ing goats!?
npmlov56jkoz.jpg
Hate to see what happens if I post Geico's camel hump day commercial .
2nd post they got me on was calling a certain 'prophet', a child rapist which was 100% correct. Who knew, facts hurt?......
3rd was quoting a past banned post that someone decided to dig deep on. For some reason, FB and the CS have no clue what context is, including quotes!

OK ok, not my fault, hopefully just a hacker hitting FB.

I sign on once a week or so just to catch up on messenger. Today was that day. Womp womp.

Back