[F]:something- Lots o junk

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Not sure what I'm gonna do with all this stuff. Make an offer if you want anything.

I've got some smaller hard drives someplace.

AMD Slot 1 7xx w/ motherboard/tons of Floppy drives/cables

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/221/amd7fd0cs.jpg

Box-o-CDROMS (all slower)

Boxes-o-CDRW/DVD-ROM (all slower)

Bunch-o-HSF (Socket 7/Socket 370) / P2 Slot 1's

Box-o-PSU's (Some AT/some ATX/some sATX) also have 10 Dell PSU's here someplace

Box-o-PSU's part 2

Hey those thumb nails are kinda cool!

i'll take a psu w/ or w/o a p4 connector. Do you by any chance have pc100 ram or an agp 2x or 4x card?

Umm, forgot to post them.

Got ~30 PCI video cards and ~30 APG video cards someplace too.

I'm out of town till next week, just make me a list.

Normally Dell power supplies are pretty good. If you had any that have p4 connectors on (I'm talking the little 4 pin square things - my psu lingo isn't good) I'd take 3 or 4 if shipping wasn't too much.

I also could use a socket A mobo and some pc 133 ram...

-MN Scout

Hmm. It sure would be nice to have some extra power around and after the problems with my extra CD Roms im thinking that one of them would be nice to.

Let me know what I would be looking at for some power supplies, a CD Rom, 3-5 of them small hard drives (Foldix is my friend), and mabey a few vid cards.

Hella

marty, I am interested in that Athlon 7xx you have. Is it a whole system that runs? Also, I need 3 or 4 Socket 370 boards. LMK, man! Thanks!

Put me on that list for a Pentium-4 compatible PSU, possibly two if you have them. I have an Athlon 1.4GHz that I might get to work, and if I do, I'll need a PSU for it. I'll probably test her out today. Thanks marty!

Full Folding Ahead!

hey marty i could use about 4 atx powersupplies and maybe 2-3 agp video cards i would have sent you a pm but they are down right now

I'm back in town tomorrow, I'll round up what I can--- should be able to do

Bump to see if this offer is still up. I have a socket 478 mobo coming in and a 2.4GHz Northy that needs a power box to get her folding, and cheap (yet effective) is the word. :)

Full Folding Ahead!

if the slot 1 board isn't taken, i'd put it to good use here, in my little garden. i already have a nice proc to sit in it too. :)

I'm a lazy ass. Sorry all, I've way dropped the ball here on things.

I will, after borging a crap load of boxen this evening, dig through my PM's and get everyone all set.

HellaHard I've got 4 drives and 2 videos all set. Just need to zero out the drives.

Summary of stuff:

Lots of PSU's (AT/ATX)
Lots of CD/DVD's
Lots of HSF (most sockets, no 478)
Lots of video cards (AGP/PCI)
Lots of foldix approved hard drives

Lots of other stuff.

Unless you're concerned with security, you can just install Foldix for a quick format. Or to really wipe a drive, do:
"dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hdb &" for primary slave
"dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hdc &" for secondary master
"dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hdd &" for secondary slave

This way you can plug in 4 HDDs and wipe 3 at once. Adding the ampersand means to run in the background, so all 3 will go at once. Wait until the drive light goes off and it's done.

Update: I actually have one taken care of....sorry such a lag in this.

Let me dig for some PSU's, it's got a ton

Ok, to do list for myself.

Qwertyman- ATX PSU w/o P4 connector, pc100 ram, agp card (2 or 4x) --- I've easily got all but ram.

MN Scout- PSU w/ P4-- I need to look.

[H]ella|[H]ard- got your stuff ready

AMD[H]unter- AMD 7xx- it's in kinda a case (missing side panel). I can make it a whole system (minus side panel) might add it to crapper farm. U Want?

tsuehpsyde- PSU P4- I need to look

84gthatch- 4 ATX non P4, 3 agp (which type, 2x 4x/slot type?) can do

derrick1623- also wants slot 1 AMD 7xx thingy

unhappy_mage- needs to pack all this

jljenkins28- 1 P4 PSU (need to look) 1 ATX non PSU- can do.

sawatt- P4 PSU (need to look)

magnusvir- 1 PSU non P4

drkfce - 350-400 watt PSU- I doubt I have will look

cj_y- apg w/ tv out -- need to look maybe

budec - 3 AT, 3 ATX (non P4), 3 droms- can do

4b5eN+EE - DVD-RX or CDRW/DVDROM-- I'll look, doubt it.

I miss anyone? Still want stuff? I'll try to get things together next week/do it all next weekend.

Let me know! Again, sorry for dragging so long here.

If you have any nVidia PCI cards, I'll take those too. :)

Full Folding Ahead!

Back