F/S Wii bundle, computer parts etc.

[Paragon]

[H]ard|Gawd
EDIT: I'm dumb, shipping is from zipcode 58401 (North Dakota)

So I need dental work, and I'm going to wind up paying a big chunk out of pocket (yay!) so I need money.

The basics:
1. I accept Paypal CC or non CC, doesn't matter to me. I'm on the fence about (usps)money orders, but I'm sure we can work something out eh? Paypal is under Jmeredith09((at))gmail.com

2. I am a new trader, I have no heat and like 2 ebay (but hey they're positive so uh yeah). So I'm willing to ship first to traders that have 40+ positive heat, and I'm willing to work things out (with those that have lesser heat, i.e. partial ships whatever) to get things sold. All you have to do is PM me. I will also share personal contact info with interested parties (to ensure a pleasant trading experience).

3.Shipping on the Wii bundle will be via UPS, the other parts will be via USPS (with insurance). I ship to the US (alaska and hawaii ok) and I would be willing to ship to canada for the right buyer (we can work those details out if it comes to it). I am the shipping manager at a wharehouse so I've got some extra tools for this, go me!

4. The Wii bundle price is just about set in stone (though I am willing, again to work with folks on this even), feel free to make me offers on the computer components though, just don't lowball me. I'm desperate but not that desperate.

5. Everything is guarenteed to work, all the pc parts were pulled working from systems as I upgraded them, and the Wii has barely been used. If a part arrives DoA to you I will accept returns on the DoA part (with refund, plus I will cover cost of shipping it back to me)

6. Have pics of all the pc stuff, Wii pics upon demand (I need to collect it all together, so pics will be up later anyway). Apologies for pic quality, cell phone camera and all that.

All prices are shipped unless otherwise noted.

Wii Bundle
Asking: Sold!
Pc Stuff

CHAINTECH VNF3-250 754 NVIDIA nForce3 250 ATX + AMD S754 3000+

SOLD!

GIGABYTE GA-K8N-SLI 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

SOLD!

Thermaltake TR2 W0070RUC ATX 430W Power Supply
Used this until I replaced it with the corsair, never had a single issue was stable pulling my S754 rig. Cables are sleeved, which is nice.

PW.jpg

pw2.jpg

20 bucks shipped. (price dropped!) Make an offer!

Things i might want in trade..
DS games - Name something!
GBA games - Name something!
PC games - Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter, or Titan Quest expansion, or just name something!

Will be adding other things as time goes by, feel free to PM me with offers and such. Worse I can do is say no eh?

<3

Can do, might take me a couple of minutes, Will update orginal post with it as soon as i can.

EDIT: Don't wanna make another post as I'm not really sure if i can or not, so PM have been answered, updated with Wii pictures on the OP.

All PMs replied to.

Thanks for all the bumps and to the people buying my stuff!

<3

Updated thread with sold items, will reply to all PMs. Altered thread title and what I want for the PSU.

Thanks to all for looking!

Back