F/S: Shuttle AK31 and XP 1600+

eL c0L0mb1aNo

[H]ard|Gawd
I am looking to sell this as a combo.

I have for sale a Shuttle AK31 that was able to do roughly 170 MHz (good RAM). The board is in good condition. It's a little dusty but some compressed air will get rid of that. It hasn't been used in a while (as in stressed and whatnot) but it still runs perfectly. This board is guaranteed against DOA. You can see the board reviewed here: http://www.amdpower.com/sections.php4op=viewarticle&artid=65

This motherboard also comes with an Athlon XP 1600+ (AGOIA stepping) that was able to do 1.8 GHz on the above motherboard. A 400 MHz overclock, albeit on watercooling, out of a palomino chip is pretty damn good in my opinion. I tried to unlock the chip to no avail but it still works fine. If you can unlock it yourself, then you could be looking at a healthy overclock. This chip is also guaranteed against DOA.

EDIT: Price has been dropped to $70 shipped for combo OR BEST OFFER. I am willing to entertain any and all offers. Please I need to get rid of this stuff.

If you want to lowball, then shoot me a PM.

I will accept only money orders since i need the cash to buy other things.

Methods of Contact:
AIM: tngdiablo
Email: japonte|at|stuy.edu or jcsoccer12|at|earthlink.net (Use both as they like to take turns malfunctioning)
PM: eL c0L0mb1aNo

You willing to part the 1600+? if so i'll take it (i really need one)

I tried that, you're inbox is full.
and i'm very much interested in the 1600+

BUMP'd for a great price drop!

If I had the money, I'd definately snag that combo.

Back