F/S: NIB CORE i7 8700K/CORE i5 8600K

FlimFlam

Limp Gawd
Hey all. Thanks to all my customers that paid fast and gave me good feedback. I hope you are enjoying the parts. Sorry I got to some PMs slowly since I was busy and overwhelmed with interest. I try to respond to all PMs in timely fashion but it was difficult.

Here are the sale details. All are new and sealed in their original box. If they are opened, or used, I will state in the listing. I try to honor order of precedence for inquiries, but if someone is lagging on payment, and someone Paypals me first, I'll have to honor the payment and sale, but will try to give you a chance to grab it if you have first dibs.

Shipping is only to Lower 48 but can make special exceptions to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, but you'll have to pay for shipping. I ship via USPS. If you need any special shipping arrangements like Hold for Pickup or Signature Required pleasespecify in your Paypal description or PM me this info. When you Paypal me, please put your ScreenName, and item bought in the details so Ican associate your name with the sale and screen name.

My Ebay name is kmapes72 and heat is same SN as my Hard Forum. 100% Positive Feedback. Although my Heat is neglected andshould have at least 100 more transactions; just haven't had time to follow up on it since I've been so busy. I will be happy to provide Heat or anyother feedback.

Anyway, please allow 48 hours for Shipping andHandling. Usually, my prices are usually non-negotiable. I try to be fair in my pricing and make both sides happy. As we all know there are some who expect a King's Ransom when selling their stuff but then low ball you on your parts. It is theirprerogative, but I don't play that. If you are a return customer or possibly buying a combo, I can work something with you. Price quotes for MSRP are from Newegg.

Anyway, onwards to the sale. Sorry, I can be wordy. :) ALL NEW IN BOX

Core i7 8700K Coffee Lake Currently $349 at Newegg Asking $280 Shipped [AVAILABLE]

Core i5 8600K Coffee Lake Currently $249 at Newegg Asking $180 Shipped [AVAILABLE]

Thanks again to all my return customers. Thanks to everyone for looking at my listing.

Kenji :DFlimFlam

Last edited:
Guccciii price. Someone buy before i get the itch for another build pls

I never received a reply. I was hoping we could work something out shipped to Canada.

PM sent yesterday morning. Looking to buy if still available.

I just wanted to chime in here and say that FlimFlam is a great trader. My 8700K arrived today packed extremely well. So thank you for such a smooth transaction! FlimFlam if you want to exchange Heatware please let me know.

Now I get to build Coffee Lake this weekend, I can't wait. I'm hoping for a 4.5ghz overclock with my lowly H60 cooling.

+1 for flimflam, great trader.

4.5ghz would be easy on a cheap air cooler, H60 you'd probably get 4.6-4.7ghz, unless you want temps really low.

Guess this isn't available anymore, I never received a reply to multiple PMs. *shrug*

Guy is here one minute and gone the next. Last time he wrote me was 1 month ago! hopefully I was able to get my payment in this time before they sold out so I could snag an 8700K. I was going to build a new personal PC around a different CPU since I'm still using a 4770 in my personal machine but I think I will be happier building around the 8700K.

Ditto, took a week to get a response. Hope people get their products or their money back.

Ditto, took a week to get a response. Hope people get their products or their money back.

I see that your siggy shows that you are still using a 4770 as well! Looks like we will both be moving to the newer chip soon : )... Now if I could just find a 1060 for a steal of a deal I would be set! But god damned mining has the prices so high that on principal alone I would rather just stick with my older gen card!

Last edited:
good luck he replied to my pm saying he still had 2 8600k and one 8700k. Havent heard back. i really wanted the 8600k

I've purchased from him before. It does take him a while and he isn't always as responsive as you would like but he's come through for me on two occasions.

Back