F/S: Lian Li PC-S80B Black Aluminum Full Tower Case

SneakyOCF

n00b
Alright - to be fully honest with everyone, this case was an impulse by on my part, and was a fun build to play with, and one of the slickest Lian Li cases that I've seen to date... but I don't have enough money to finish the project (Project Omerta), so I'm selling off this beautiful Lian Li PC-S80B Full Tower Case.

Its only a couple months old, and was only used for one of thoes months - this case is in PRISTINE condition - I absolutely guarantee that there are no scratches/dents/etc. anywhere on the case.

I removed the hard drive rack but it has been re-attached with 6-32 machine screws and it looks fully original.

Part of the upper lip of the inside of the case has been cut out and covered with edge trim in order to accomodate a larger heatsink like an Ultra-120 or Tuniq Tower, and I will include a peice of foam to seal this off when the inner pannel is on

All of the front panel wires have been sleeved and heatshrinked, and the case will come with all of the original Lian Li ADDA fans (these aren't the loud ones - these are the new ones and are surprisingly quiet)

It comes with a black PSU backplate, as well as a black wire fan grill for the rear fan.

The case also has a set of Black Aluminum Lian Li casters on the bottom, and this just sets the case off to where it can't get any better - this case is absolutely rock solid and is one of the nicest Lian Li's I've seen to date... enough talking though, here's the pictures:

pcs80_01.jpg

pcs80_02.jpg

pcs80_03.jpg

pcs80_04.jpg

pcs80_05.jpg

pcs80_06.jpg

pcs80_07.jpg

pcs80_08.jpg

pcs80_09.jpg

pcs80_10.jpg

(Rear fan/PSU shroud and internal CPU duct not shown in pictures, but will be included)

***More pictures and/or information is available - just ask!***

I'm looking to get $250 shipped via Fedex Home Delivery for it - NewEgg is currently selling the same PC-S80B case for $279.99 + $15.99 shipping (Note that the case I'm selling has black aluminum Lian Li casters, sleeved front panel wires, as well as a black PSU backplate. - $40 extra in parts from the plain case)

Payment types:
PayPal
Money Order
Cashiers Check
Personal Check (must clear before shipping)

Contacts:
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Sneakyl3astard

Heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34593

Thanks for looking!
-Justin

no one wants to take this, remove the HDD rack, put a PA 120.2 up front and then mount the hard drives in the 5.25" bays?

alright... I can't believe I'm doing this, but here we go:

$225 shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (your choice) to CONUS

Back