F/S: Fostex T-50RP MkIII Mayflower Mod ver. 1: $260+s/h

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
Fostex T-50RP MkIII Mayflower Mod ver. 1: $260+s/h

Magic, pure magic! These are modded Fostex T-50RP MkIII headphones, awesome starter planar headphones, modded by Mayflower to bring out the pure neutral sound. The ver. 1 are neutral, compared to the ver. 3 which are bass heavy cans. These put Beats to shame, admittedly, that is not hard to do. Removable cable, comes with a 3.5 mm and 1/4" cable. It actually hurts me to part with these, but stepping up in the world.

Includes a free upgrade, Mod House Audio comfort strip preinstalled, $25 value.

These are not stock Fostex T-50RP, they were modded by a company that mods headphones and sells other audio related electronics called Mayflower. I also recommend that you run these through an amp of some kind instead of plugging them directly into your computer, these are not Beats.

8cal5Z7.jpg
CDdeRRb.jpg

Logitech G930 5.1 Surround Sound Wireless Headphones: $50+s/h

New pads (replaced the worn out fake leather pads with washable fabric) and new battery. The USB dongle case has been removed to improve signal. Perfect working order, plug and play or to use more advanced features (like Dolby 5.1 surround) load Logitech latest drivers from the Logitech website.

lvQ2A4r.jpg

Netgear N600 Wireless Router - Dual Band Gigabit (WNDR3700): $20+sh

It was my prior router to the r7500, only real drawback and why I switch was no external antenna and as you can see, I didn't crack it open and add my own. Was a very powerful router (home) for its time.

CWnBdoJ.jpg

Logitech 3D Pro: $15+sh

I'm honestly not expecting this to sell. I had it since 2006, I still use it today for Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous as a left handed stick, but I'm changing out sticks so I don't have a use for it any more.

Yg7iitw.jpg

Back