f/s - f/t Rolex Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

2k5infinity

Weaksauce
selling Rolex Watch.... Or Trade For somthing good!!!
asking 2000 for rolex watch here are the pics....

braclet rolex.jpg

close up rolex.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

zoomed out rolex.jpg

rolllex.jpg

rolex adjuster.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

E-mail me at [email protected]
I am located in ontario, Canada

2000$ :eek: Well, I don't know how much this is worth but I do know that Rolex is a highly regarded company. Free bump!

Para

what is wrong with 2000 when it like 5 times more and i said Or Best Offer,, just make it reasonable ... thats all im asking!?!?!?!

Whoever buys it better take it to a Rolex dealer and make sure it's not a fake. There have been many around over the years. Any photos of higher quality?

want to post some pics of the original rolex paperwork showing serial number, year of manufacture, case material, etc.?

and some details about the watch...

Also on a real Rolex the second hand sweeps it doesn't jump between seconds so a video would help also.

$2000? I get e-mails in my spam folder every day that advertise the same thing for $20! ;)

-bump- for a cool watch (pending verification of authenticity)

i have to wind it there is no battery and there is a serial number on it.... it doesent tick it just goes around

2k5infinity said:
it doesent tick it just goes around
Damn, 2000 bucks later and I don't have to live the rest of my life with awful ticking sound of my digital watch.

Wait a minute...

2k5infinity said:
i have to wind it there is no battery and there is a serial number on it.... it doesent tick it just goes around

Do you have the paperwork and all? And also why does a person that can afford a $2000+ dollar watch have that crappy of a digi cam?

post pics of the serial number and the matching documentation... where is the serial number on the watch located, op? ;)

y'know, something hasn't looked right to me in the pics since i pulled this topic up and it finally hit me... it's the bracelet... unless it's because the pictures are really crappy, it's not a "correct" bracelet...

it could be that someone put an aftermarket bracelet on it... but i don't believe that the bracelet that is on it came with an "original" (to be kind) rolex...

i could be proven wrong with better pictures... but i'm a bit of a "watch nut" (although far from an aficionado)... and this one smells just a TAD fishy...

don't wanna thread crap... also don't wanna see [h] members get ripped off... let's see the op come up with matching serial numbers... and matching doc describing the watch...

people like you really upset me, why come to someone elses post and question them and their credibility when you have zero intrest in the product at hand, if you want the watch then contact the user thats selling it but dont post comments that may discourage another buyer. Thats the problem with selling on forums, The honest people get crapped on because people have to comment and make people "afraid" I am currently trying to sell a computer on this forum and I get tired of people that post comments doubting my credibility because im a new member to the forum. Aahh I really needed to vent their! Thank You...

atandoi said:
people like you really upset me, why come to someone elses post and question them and their credibility when you have zero intrest in the product at hand, if you want the watch then contact the user thats selling it but dont post comments that may discourage another buyer. Thats the problem with selling on forums, The honest people get crapped on because people have to comment and make people "afraid" I am currently trying to sell a computer on this forum and I get tired of people that post comments doubting my credibility because im a new member to the forum. Aahh I really needed to vent their! Thank You...

how's about you buy it and come to find out that you got ripped off $2000 (if it is a fake of course)??? If not then they are just trying to protect someone from getting ripped off of $2000 cuz that is alot of money. Obviously you have ZERO INTEREST in this item so go vent in your own thread.

jbmx4life said:
how's about you buy it and come to find out that you got ripped off $2000 (if it is a fake of course)??? If not then they are just trying to protect someone from getting ripped off of $2000 cuz that is alot of money. Obviously you have ZERO INTEREST in this item so go vent in your own thread.

+1 I agree. To the stultus (= foolish, just trying to brush up on my latin) noob that posted that before if you're not willing to ship first to established members, I wouldn't doubt people "doubting your credibility".

jbmx4life said:
Fake? I smell a possible theft, I do not think anyone who owns a Rolex would not have the paper work, Box etc that came with it. If it cannot be produced I would say theft. If thats the case this thread needs to be locked and washed away

I aint trying to thread crap, but my buddy gave me a fake rolex before and it looked identical to that.. it didnt have a battery also had to spin it.. your best bet would be show some documentation provings its real... again i aint trying to thread crap, just trying to help you sell it easier...

-Terry

terry said:
I aint trying to thread crap, but my buddy gave me a fake rolex before and it looked identical to that.. it didnt have a battery also had to spin it.. your best bet would be show some documentation provings its real... again i aint trying to thread crap, just trying to help you sell it easier...

-Terry

that would be nice

this watch was originoly my grandfathers but he has passed away and i just got the watch and i didnt get the papers or anything. but i brang it into a dealer to see if it was real and they said it was.......... no papers tho :(

Heres what you do, only sell it to someone with good refrences, ship it to them FIRST so they can have it checked out and then they will paypal you or whatever.

Class1 said:
Also on a real Rolex the second hand sweeps it doesn't jump between seconds so a video would help also.

thats a myth.. it simply takes smaller "jumps" ... :)

and if it was grandpa's i would most certainly keep the watch... but thats just me.

i seconds the idea to ship first to interested parties and let them take it to a dealer.

500? Thats a pretty big jump down from 2k.

PM me the serial number and let me do some research I might be intrested.

now he's willing to sell it for 500? from a starting point of 2000?

and has posted nowhere in [h] other than in fs/ft (and had a bunch of those shut down)?

:rolleyes:

IF it was real, and it's the watch that i believe it to be, he could get considerably more at the dealer who told him it was "real"... also, the op can go to an authorized rolex dealer and get the information about the watch, if he really wants to sell it...

what's the rule? "if it sounds too good to be true, it is"?

a fool and his money are soon parted... however, if he's willing to ship first and get the 500 later, i'll be first in line... :D

2k5infinity said:

Now you just proved that it's fake. I think the mods should lock this and you should be banned asap for this, not to mention being reported to Rolex and the Gov't for selling fakes. :mad:

2k5infinity said:

Let him drop the price two more times...

$2000 ---> $500 (75% discount)

$500 ---> $125

$125 ---> $31.25

I'll give ya $31.25 for it. Shipped of course. Certified with insurance and delivery confimation.

EDIT: Added Trades

Vantec Aeroflow - AthlonXP
Geil Golden Dragon 2x512 PC3200 [retail package]
Swiftech MCX462-V
PCI NIC's

LMK if you're looking for anything else. I may have it.

Looks as if the pictures were taken with a camera cell phone in the dark...

I smell BS. Sorry.

Simply because in the beginning they were talking about the original paperwork, you didnt comment, then you magicly came up with "It was my grandpas" a while later.. and from $2000 to $500. Who the hell makes a price drop of $1500 with a post of "500 obo," ?

If you really are selling a fake watch, you need your ass kicked for trying to rip these people off. I suppose there is no way for us to really tell, but it sure smells fishy with that huge price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back