[F/S] Doom Digital key from recent RX 480 purchase

jw2k_fr

Limp Gawd
I just pulled the trigger on a 480 as an upgrade from a 7970, for less than I could find a used card here. Came bundled with a DooM license key, which is, if I understand correctly, redeemable at AMD.com for a Steam license.

[Edit] A price might help.... Price is $25 and I will eat the fees [/Edit] :)

>>>> I do not, at this time, know whether you need an AMD GPU for it to run <<<<

I have perfect feedback via Heatware and eBay under the same username ( jw2k_fr ) - you can message me at either place, and I will reply there to authenticate ownership of both accounts.

Payment is to be via Paypal, and I will sell ONLY to those with a Heatware account older than six months, and with at least +5 feedback.

I will not accept PP gift payment, and will not provide the key until funds have cleared. Once cleared, I will transmit the key to the buyer via a message through Paypal.

If you don't like the terms of sale, please feel free to go elsewhere. However, by agreeing to buy from this posting, you agree to adhere to these terms of sale.

Copy of email listing CD key. Modified to anonymize personal info.

Thanks for looking!

DoomKey.jpg

Last edited:
Terms and Conditions

AMD Rewards:

Q1 2017 Doom® RADEON™ RX 480 GPU AND SYSTEM INTEGRATOR CAMPAIGN[BP1]

AMD Rewards: Terms and Conditions are incorporated in full herein by reference, including any capitalized terms not defined herein.

Campaign overview: This Campaign applies to (i) Eligible AMD Products; and (ii) select System Integrator systems containing an Eligible AMD Product.

Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins Start date February 21, 2017 and ends on May 21, 2017 or when supply of Key Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period.

Redemption Period: The AMD Unique ID must be redeemed within two (2) months of the end of the Campaign Period or July 21, 2017 to obtain Application downloads after which the AMD Unique ID is void.

Combination with any other offer is prohibited, unless specifically stated herein.

In the event a qualifying System Integrator system contains more than one Eligible AMD Product, purchaser will be entitled to only 1 Key Code, regardless of the number of Eligible AMD Products in the system.

Eligible AMD Products: To receive the Key Codes for the Applications, purchase (i) an Eligible AMD Product; or a (ii) Qualifying System Integrator system containing an Eligible AMD Product; from a participating retailer or e-tailer.

This is not a chat room..if you want to buy the key, do it, otherwise take your chat to PM

Reactions: scgt1
like this
Back