F/S: Cleaning up thread: Various WaterBlocks for GPU and CPU Price Drop

thenjduke

Gawd
Added new items! Help me make some money to pay some of my bills :)
The following I have at the moment is:

Feel free to make me offers as well.
TrendNet 10GB switch. Asking 150.00 for this.
https://www.trendnet.com/products/managed-switch/8-Port-10G-EdgeSmart-Switch-TEG-7080ES
IMG-0331.jpg

EKWB Velocity AM4 Block and Velocity2 Intel Socket 1700 Block
Asking 60.00 for each one.

IMG_0329.jpg
IMG_0330.jpg

EKWB Quantum Vector FE RTX 3090 TI Black Special Edition: 100.00 Asking.
This will come with all accessories and original boxes. Just missing the thermal pads but these can be obtained from EKWB Website.

IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0318.jpg

EVGA 3090 FTW3 Hybird Kit. It was used for about 4 months and then I sold the card. I also have the EKWB Active Backplate and Front Water Block for this once I come across it will post it.
Asking : 40.00 This will come with all parts and original box.
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

EKWB Active Backplate and Waterblock for the EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra. There are a bit of scratches on it but looking to get 100.00 for the entire set. It comes with original boxes and parts. It is only missing the thermal pads which can be replaced. The interior of the block does need to be cleaned. I only used Distilled water or EKWB Fluids in the loop.

IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg

I ask all buyers to pay for paypal fees and shipping and handling. I will ship either UPS or USPS.
More items being added soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Damn. I was hyped then let down. First read I thought I saw a block for an EVGA 3090 Ti FTW Ultra. Then saw it wasn't the Ti version.

Hardest block to find used I swear.

Free bump for you

Damn. I was hyped then let down. First read I thought I saw a block for an EVGA 3090 Ti FTW Ultra. Then saw it wasn't the Ti version.

Hardest block to find used I swear.

Free bump for you
Yes they are hard. I could not locate one before I bought my 3090 TI Reference.

Back