F/S Cardo Packtalk slim JBL 2 pack and Sena 20s 2 pack

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
The Cardos were used only a half dozen times but are no longer needed so they must go ..I will sell together or separate...

for the Cardos.
$355 shipped for both or $185 each..

As for the Senas they are 2 years old but ,both have new batteries and last well over 8 hours on a single charge $140 each or $250 for both...

Cardo pics..
20200510_084903.jpg

Sena pics
20200510_101648.jpg

20200510_101639.jpg

Payment is preferred by PayPal F&F

Last edited:
Up....no one needs helmet coms?

I would be interested. But I already have a $50 knockoff from Amazon. I don't group ride just use it for GPS and to once in awhile answer a random call if I think it's important. So most the "features" that the name brand units offer aren't worth it to me.

With that said my brother is trying to get a be bike which I'll know by Wednesday if he is or not. If that's the case I might be interested in the Sena set it he wants to split it with my. Either way good luck with sale glad to see bike stuff once in awhile on here.

I would be interested. But I already have a $50 knockoff from Amazon. I don't group ride just use it for GPS and to once in awhile answer a random call if I think it's important. So most the "features" that the name brand units offer aren't worth it to me.

With that said my brother is trying to get a be bike which I'll know by Wednesday if he is or not. If that's the case I might be interested in the Sena set it he wants to split it with my. Either way good luck with sale glad to see bike stuff once in awhile on here.
Thanks... keep me posted and bump

Back