F@H stats page throwing shade on everyone here ...

lobstar

Limp Gawd
All conquests, no threats.

1608167341954.png

(Just having a bit of fun to antagonize more participation :D)

We usually have a friendly team competition with TAAT the end of January beginning of February. You will probably see some small level competing then.

Side question... How does F@H like overclocking? No bueno, or? On GPU.

Side question... How does F@H like overclocking? No bueno, or? On GPU.
Stable over clock is fine, but for folding you’re running 24x7x365. The points per watt goes down as you over clock, so you really better want those points to justify the extra power usage.

Stable over clock is fine, but for folding you’re running 24x7x365. The points per watt goes down as you over clock, so you really better want those points to justify the extra power usage.
Dead serious here: I'm running a PC on each floor as a heater. Being in PNW means mild winters so I'm saving vs running my electric in-wall space heaters. Can't do it year around though ...

Dead serious here: I'm running a PC on each floor as a heater. Being in PNW means mild winters so I'm saving vs running my electric in-wall space heaters. Can't do it year around though ...
I’m incidentally heating my basement office in a similar way, but gas heat is so much cheaper than electric it doesn’t make sense to try to generate any extra heat with over clocking.

Back