F.E.A.R. Collection (all but FEAR3 of course) $9.99 at Steam

DAMN YOU STEAM!!!!
Just bought left 4 dead 2 yesterday for $6.80

I have the first fear game.... kinda in the same boat as others, is this worth it for the expansions and fear 2?

I like many others am mostly in to just single player stuff so going back and forth on this... too much!!

The expansion Extraction Point is more than worth the $10 price tag alone, so think of it as getting Perseus Mandade, FEAR2, and FEAR2xp for free.

I'll wait for Fear 3. No interest in obtaining steam deals on a series with a new title just around the corner.

I've got a hard copy of the original F.E.A.R. that I never really played past the first hour. I was going to finally complete the game this summer but now that I've purchased the pack on Steam, who knows when I'll get to it.

The expansion Extraction Point is more than worth the $10 price tag alone, so think of it as getting Perseus Mandade, FEAR2, and FEAR2xp for free.
Agreed. EP is almost as long as the original game.

I jumped on this. I had played just a little of the first game, and after seeing that FEAR 2 is 20 alone, on steam, I couldn't pass this up. I am impressed with how well FEAR holds up, especially the water.

I bought it, played the demos and enjoyed them, dont have time right now for it, but later in the summer I'll get to them.

I have way too many games in my steam library, and not enough time to play them all :(

Steam is such a trap.

Back