Setup:
Intel Core i7 860 @ 4ghz
Gigabyte P55A-UD3P
Powercolor 5970 @ 860/1260
Corsair HX620
Alienware AW2310 X 3 @ 6038x1080
Modified .inf driver from Madman

It is EFFING sick.

TF2/L4D2 are absolutely phenomenal on 120hz across 3 screens... much better than 60hz
BC2 is a bit hard as I can't reach 120fps on high detail at that res - lower detail ~80fps
GTA4: EFLC is great - but again rapes my system (60 - 80fps)

Dirt 2/NFS: Shift + Logitech G25 + Eyefinity = the best gaming experience I've had since I can remember. I'm 27 and have had Amiga 500's, Colecovision, 486, FMV games, Sega Mega CD, old school right up to 3dfx/SLI, all the way until now.

120hz + Eyefinity + driving was the most intense thing I've played or seen.

Get to it ATI - this is how you should be selling your gear!! 120hz is something consoles can't do smoothly even when the next-gen consoles are released. Take the market now!

ATI don't do 3d right now.

NVIDIA 3d Surround Vision is not really workable right now.

My brother owns shutter glasses - but I don't have SLI to test them with (which is a requirement).

Since those are TN panels how's the viewing angles in 3x1 Eyefinity? It's hard to believe your peripheral vision wouldn't be totally blacked out with the restrictive angles.

Since those are TN panels how's the viewing angles in 3x1 Eyefinity? It's hard to believe your peripheral vision wouldn't be totally blacked out with the restrictive angles.

Horizontal viewing angles are fine with TN panels. They only have issues with vertical viewing angles.

Back