Extreme Cooling Sticky - Post Your Systems Here

Now that is extreme!

Well, if it can be considered extreme, here is the latest build with a Vapochill LS on the qx6700 to 4.4 GHz.

fullcaseri5.jpg

fullinsideuu1.jpg

Love the cable tidiness! What fan is that cooling the ram?

So you went from that Eliminator to a Vapochill LS...

I still remember that Innovatek setup you had on your Stacker and dual 6800 Ultras.

Pays to be rich, doesn't it? :)

So you went from that Eliminator to a Vapochill LS...

I still remember that Innovatek setup you had on your Stacker and dual 6800 Ultras.

Pays to be rich, doesn't it? :)

I wish I had more :) But, rich is a relative term. Anyone who makes more is rich, and there are certainly plenty in this world that make more than I do. It is simply a hobby and I spend a little money on it here and there.

Actually, it was a Coolit Freezone which I am now using on the second PC. I have one in a box, as well. I will probably use it on the Opteron system.

I got the Vapochill relatively cheap. And, I only bought it to ensure that I won a 30 inch Dell 3007 FPW in a bench contest. So, for $500, I get a supercooled PC and a 30 inch monitor. Seemed like a good deal to me :D

Yeah you really should post the kind of fps you get in games with that setup...I bet it's insane looking.

Love the cable tidiness! What fan is that cooling the ram?

As far as I can see, it's the OCZ XTC Memory cooler...nice unit, except I'll be cutting the LED's out of mine for the look I'm going with in my V1000 once the mods get underway.

My 2.4C and P4C-800 a few years ago..... gonna check if the old chiller still works and see what it does to my e6600...

chill1.JPG

chill5.JPG

w00t!!!! She still works...... went outside and checked it and the reseviour is still 3/4 full of wiper fluid and surprisingly very clean...... My Danner Mag 7 has been submerge in there now for 3 years and still works..... Found my old block and fired everything up, everything works good, I just need some hose, insulation and make something so I can mount this to my conroe.....:D

chiller.JPG

the unit is an modified Vapochill LS that does -26 with 230W heatload.
pb250090sz0.jpg

pb250088aa7.jpg

pb250086gi7.jpg

yeah and the pics were huge :p

Not nearly as much as we used to because today's chips are doing so well on air/water that there's less overall demand/need for it I think.

lol where did you hear that

You can cool a quad with any form of cooling you want :p

well i didn´t do the modifications but the compressor is the same a danfoss FR 8.5 but the unit has new evaporator, doubleled condenser capacity, shortened capilary tube and is refilled with R507 tuned to the specified heatload.

Proto.2.SideNaked.JPG

X2 3800 @ 3.1ghz, 7800GTX, Ballistix 2gb, Raptor, WD 160GB, All inside case :)
BTW, I make these and sell them. Feel free to inquire me.

Dude that is freaking awesome. I love a system that looks totally stock, clean and professional. I hate wires everywhere, green/blue lights, etc. Hugh differences in color, etc.

That system with a nice Danger Den setup cooling the videocards and memory would be awesome.

Ok. After looking at some of the goofy things you all did to your PC's how about seeing something logical that won't cost 300-400 dollars. More or less what I'm saying is lets see a cooling solution that is inexpensive and reliable.

That would be [H], or Extreme. Anyone (like me) can use a regular HSF, but these guy's are entusiasts and they enjoy dealing with this stuffs.

Ok. After looking at some of the goofy things you all did to your PC's how about seeing something logical that won't cost 300-400 dollars. More or less what I'm saying is lets see a cooling solution that is inexpensive and reliable.

You can buy a TRUE if you want something inexpensive and reliable...but it won't cool to -50C and you certainly won't be able to reach 1.7V vcore :D

Here is my chill-box which I just hooked up yesterday. It runs as silent water or loud-ass phase chilling, whichever strikes your fancy :)
p1010693yg6.jpg

few months ago
59290671jc5.jpg

112zu2.jpg

celeron D 347 @ 6ghz 24/7 :D

now I am wroking @ a64 3500+ @ 1400mhz :eek:

Back