Extra 20% off Corsair Refurbished

Good deals on mouse and kb. The ones I got from last year sale still working great. Looked like new.

Note that I live in MD and when things ship from CA, the USPS and UPS shipping both took a week. I paid extra for UPS and since it took the same amount of time I let Corsair know, they ended up refunding me shipping, which was really nice.

All the refurb stuff I have from them always looks brand new...

I love the Carbide Series Air 540 case... best case I've ever owned!
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Certified-Refurbished/Cases/Carbide-Series™-Air-540-High-Airflow-ATX-Cube-Case-(Refurbished)/p/CC-9011030-WW/RF
I just wish it had 3 3.5" drive bays instead of two :/

I'm keeping the case but replacing the three 120mm existing fans with these...
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/LED-Color/ml-pro-led-config/p/CO-9050048-WW/RF
Unfortunately, they're already cheaper on NewEgg ($23.94)

Thanks obs, in for a K70 KB and M65 mouse.

Been purchasing refurbs from these guys for a long time, stuff always looksand works like brand new.

I bought a set of 140mm blue fans to upgrade my Air 540 case. Almost bought the 280mm radiator too, but waiting to see how air cooling is when the new board/proc gets installed.
Also decided to replace my 7+ yo Seasonic PS with a HX850i 850W 80+ Platinum. It's made by Seasonic and has good rankings at NewEgg. Even with shipping and tax, it all ended up at least $40 cheaper than NewEgg.
And they take PayPal!

Picked up a K70 RGB with Browns. Nice!

I sense a trend... how are the K70's?
My Logitech G105 is starting to act up and might be due for replacing :/
I like a keyboard with fairly hard stiff keys you have to pound on - I learned to type on an IBM Selectric back in the day

Anyone use a void headset? I’m in need and was thinking about picking one up.

I like a keyboard with fairly hard stiff keys you have to pound on - I learned to type on an IBM Selectric back in the day

K70s are boss -
Anyone use a void headset? I’m in need and was thinking about picking one up.

Have 2 refurbs and 1 store bought one, we love them. The refurbs are prolly a year old now, no issues here.

I love the new firmware there’s a lady that says “powering on” / “powering off”, my kids think its hilarious for some reason

I ordered a PSU and some replacement 140mm fans on Friday and a 280mm radiator on Sunday....
The Sunday order is already packed and shipped - they can't find any record of the Friday orders at all :(
/might have to request a refund from PayPal

I think you'd be happy with a K70 coming from a Logitech G105. Night and day going from membrane to mechanical. The only question become which switch would be appropriate for you. Sounds like blues would be a god fit, but they're loud if you're not used to them. The browns are a nice compromise and personally are a dream to type on.

I purchased this K70 as a spare for if I ever get in the RGB mood. Had some money to burn. My main keyboard is a Feenix Autore.

my voids showed up today, they are charging atm so cant test but look to be in good order.

Been using the voids for 2 days. They are nice but sit on my head weird. I get some random clicking sounds also every few hours. For the price I will prob keep them but might look around for something else. The Logitech g933 look nice.

So even though the keyboard arrived in perfect condition, the keycaps suck. I've had a backlit K70 in the past and the font was nice. The font on this one is terrible. It looks like one of those cheap 35 mechanical knockoffs. Like...to the point that I will change them out. My guess is that it was done to make the RGB stand out more but man they picked the wrong font. I think it's the LUX part of it. It definitely isn't LUX.

The ML 140 PRO LED Blue fans arrived today (looking perfect/NIB) and I've already got them installed in my Corsair Air 540 case (best case I've ever owned)
They're loud... but wow they blow a lot of air and they look nice!
Just a hint of buyer's regret though - I wanted to replace the two default 140mm fans, but I only now realized that the front could also support three 120mm fans instead. Now I sort of wish I'd done that... but otherwise no regrets.

The PSU (HX850i) came too and looks immaculate... but I'm not going to install it (and the Hydro H115i 280mm radiator) until I get the new motherboard, so the clock is ticking on that.

/come on NewEgg... put the 470X Tachi on sale or at least offer a combo for it!

Attachments

• 2018PCBuild03.JPG
    2018PCBuild03.JPG
    372.3 KB · Views: 0
Back