External GPU - Akito Node w/ GeForce 1660Ti Ventus - SOLD!

RapidDog

Limp Gawd
Built this to help expand my Acer laptop for gaming about 6 months ago.
I's worked like a charm as an upgrade when playing Assassins Creed, Red Dead 2, etc.
Just ordered a new desktop build with all the bells so I'll offer this up.

Retail cost was about $600.
Asking $375 including shipping up to $25.

Send me an e-mail: [email protected]
I'm in SoCal.

Nvidia : https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1660-Ti-VENTUS-XS-6G-OC

Akita Node: https://www.akitio.com/expansion/node

akitio-node-angle.jpg

600.png

if remember correctly this can display on the internal display?
Well I had not thought of it because I use it on my external monitor, but I guess you could using the T3 cable.
My laptop has a 960M internal GPU which I disable and boot up with the Akito/1660ti...

My new build should be here by Xmas I hope so this will be available after that...

This is a Ventus 1660ti OC.
My new PC is in so this is ready to box up and ship. Power cord and Thunderbolt cable included.

Last edited:
if you still have this after the holidays when my bank account recovers I may be giving you a PM

best of luck selling.

Nice little bump up from my 1060 max q and future prooting

Just sent to me from an inmate.
Good info for those wondering about compatibility;
“Egpu.io has all your external gpu data including builds with specific enclosures. If a laptop thunderbolt port works with an egpu, it should work for all.”

I am tempted to try this out, just for fun. Short on funds just now.....can you use anything in trade?

I just had a custom pc built that has it all so, no not really anything computer-wise...

I have no use for this...but I'm still tempted.
Seems to be a great price for the Node+GPU. Free bump and GLWS.

The 1660Ti card is sold and shipped.

I have the Akito Node ready to ship in the original box with Thunderbolt and power cables.
These run $230 to $500 plus shipping depending on where you look.
I'd like $150 for it in my pocket after PayPal fees and shipping.

IMG_2316-X2.jpgIMG_2317-X2.jpgIMG_2319-X2.jpgIMG_2318-X2.jpgIMG_2324_heic-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Is the Akito sold as well? Reading through this it looks like you sold the 1660ti but still have the Akito.
I only say this because if what I wrote above is true your thread title reads like everything was sold.

Back