Explicit Samuel L. Jackson coming to Amazon Alexa

Retronym

[H]F Junkie
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...irst-celebrity-voice-amazon-alexa/2447992001/

There will be both an explicit version and a clean version when the feature launches later this year. The Alexa "skill" will cost 99 cents as an introductory offer. After the introductory period, the price will be $4.99, according to the product page.

While Jackson is the first official celebrity voice for Alexa, in a 2018 Super Bowl commercial, celebrities Gordon Ramsay, Rebel Wilson, Cardi B and Anthony Hopkins were called on to fill in when Alexa lost hers.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This actually is pretty damn cool. I wonder if it's all Alexa devices on a prime account or if you can pick and choose.

I wonder if you can Start that scene with the Alexa.

"Alexa, ask me a question."

What does Marceles Wallace look like?

"What?"

What does he look like?

"Uhhh... he's black."

Does he look like a bitch?

"What?"

DOES HE LOOK...

You get the idea.

I wish more voice based devices did this.

One id cool things about having a TomTom back in the day was being able to change the navigation voices.

Wonder what he'll say if you mentions Mobius from the Matix?...
ED73A83D-2E3A-4FDE-8B4F-BD02FFD38D82.jpeg

If they get Liam Neeson on board I might actually purchase one of these just to hear him describe Alexa's 'particular set of skills'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...irst-celebrity-voice-amazon-alexa/2447992001/

There will be both an explicit version and a clean version when the feature launches later this year. The Alexa "skill" will cost 99 cents as an introductory offer. After the introductory period, the price will be $4.99, according to the product page.

While Jackson is the first official celebrity voice for Alexa, in a 2018 Super Bowl commercial, celebrities Gordon Ramsay, Rebel Wilson, Cardi B and Anthony Hopkins were called on to fill in when Alexa lost hers.

Not that I'll ever let Alexa into my house, I'd vote for a Christopher Walken voice.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I could have sworn that there is a comedy clip about having Samuel L Jackson in some voice commanded device. Well, now it is going to be reality.

*Edit* yeah, here it is. And it was Alexa too. :D

Person: Alexa do you spy on me?
Alexa (In Samuel L. Jackson voice): Motherf... Are you calling me a N....
Person: What?
Alexa: Calling caps on this damn fool.

upload_2019-10-1_12-44-43.png

Will the N-word a la Pulp Fiction be allowed in the explicit? I've had mine get triggered by TV or a phone conversation. This could be awkward. Otherwise I want.

Back