Expirience of "high" Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wiced

2[H]4U
Crysis runs at the top of list! so crazy on a large monitor with full bass speakers. ! its amazing. when your high your really in the game wit motionblur on. Whats yours?

vietcong2.jpg

Fuck man I was shot gunning with my boy Butch in the Jungles of Saigon man, and Charlie fucking jumped out of no where and stormed us and shot him in the head man... I'VE SEEN THINGS. Man I've seen Charlie in the fucking Trees!

I've tried playing games when I was high. I couldn't stop laughing, so I didn't get much real playing done.

tehehe

vietcong2.jpg

Fuck man I was shot gunning with my boy Butch in the Jungles of Saigon man, and Charlie fucking jumped out of no where and stormed us and shot him in the head man... I'VE SEEN THINGS. Man I've seen Charlie in the fucking Trees!

HAHAHHAA

Hes talking about playing games under the influence, and personally, I always forget my progress the next day so I tend to avoid it.

I use to play Guild Wars drunk. I always seemed to get the best drops while wasted. That's about it.

all i know is i was 150% better at fraging dudes in doom3 and FEAR when wasted :D. (i dont smoke)

sometimes it can be awesome. i remember one time i was really high and I played that level in Call of Duty 4 where its you and that other sniper in those gilly suits. Playing that whole sequence of levels was sooo fun. It was like watching a movie. I didnt really like Call of Duty 4 that much until i played that level high. Smoking can just enhance gaming so much at times. Same reason why I like UT3 so much now.

On the other hand, some games arent good for smoking with. I tried playing SupCom high before and it just made me all alert and sober. I was jumping around the map trying to manage this insane battle and was stressing out because i was getting my ass kicked. Not good.

of course i do! I just tried crysis while i was high and was hooked like nothing else. BF2 was kinda hard to get into though.

when i partook in greenery smokage i would play ut2k4 ctf. i find i could concentrate a lot better, but i would do stupid things. i have autodemorec setup via utcomp and i would watch the demos and find myself translocating into the base on maul and then out again without picking up the rox or anything, or transing around for no reason, but i would hit some total bullshit LG's and combo's

vietcong2.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back