EXPIRED: Essential PH-1 (Halo Gray) - $223.99

Yea. I'm kicking myself for not ordering 2 @ $224

Some people on the Essential sub-reddit said that Amazon was cancelling duplicate orders and orders of 2 or more once the price hit $224. Appears they were limiting them to 1 per person.

Mine arrived today. Didn't notice any scroll jitter after updating to android 9. Installing gCam for improved camera performance then sending it off to my aunt once case and skinomi screen protector arrive.

Mine arrived today. Didn't notice any scroll jitter after updating to android 9. Installing gCam for improved camera performance then sending it off to my aunt once case and skinomi screen protector arrive.
gCam? can you link to the exact program. I wouldn't mind improved camera performance

edit: got it. using Arnovas 8.2
Miles better

Last edited:
gCam? can you link to the exact program. I wouldn't mind improved camera performance

edit: got it. using Arnovas 8.2
Miles better

Yeah, I'm using Arnovas 8.2 as well. It makes a huge difference and basically fixes the biggest weakness of the phone. It doesn't make the Essential a Pixel 2 by any means but improves the camera enough to be quite usable.

Finally received the phone. This may be one of the most overlooked phones when it comes to build quality. When I took it out of the box it felt just as premium, if not more, than my iPhone X. Also, the screen is also really nice despite being an LCD. Probably the best quality LCD I've seen in a phone.

Back