Exodus Wars: Fractured Empire

Tudz

Supreme [H]ardness
Here's a game I just read about today that's looking for crowd funding...

http://www.indiegogo.com/EWFracturedEmpire?c=home

I only just read about it over on DakkaDakka and saw there was no existing thread here for it. It basically looks like a table top wargame in digital form, which is something I've always been interested in playing.

Previously there's been games like Warhammer: Mark of Chaos which took the table top experience and made it into a game, but they made it an RTS instead of turn based which I think destroyed a lot of the fun of table top gaming.

I'm not a huge proponent of crowd funding for games, but since this is a type of game I've been interested in seeing I might put a few bucks for it.

Yeah it looks similar to that. I've never actually played Final Liberation. Back when it came out I was about 12 years old and actually collected Epic 40,000 and was really excited for Final Liberation, but it never came out in any video games shops that I checked.

I'm not a big strategy fan in general (despite the fact I play table top wargames, strategy video games have never appealed to me for various reasons), but I am interested in this game so will throw in some money for it, not sure how much yet.

Back