Exiting the mines! 11 mining GPUs for sale at inflated prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigantopithecus

[H]ard|Gawd
I hit my goal for mining so I'm out. My Heatware ID is https://www.heatware.com/u/38186/to

All of these cards were running in my nearly dust-free home lab. They were all power limited to never run over 64C and most of them ran at lower temps than that, especially since outdoor temperatures dropped in early November.

Payment is via BTC, ETH, or LTC only. Note I will wait for any payment to be confirmed before shipping. We'll agree on a conversion rate and you'll have until the end of the calendar day to initiate payment. If the price of the coin drops before you send it, then I'll eat the loss. If the price of the coin increases before you send it, then you'll eat the loss. I'm also happy to speak with you on the phone or text so we can agree on a conversion rate and you can send payment immediately. If you can't accept that then please move on. I'm not wasting my time because you're worried about five (or fifty) f'ing dollars.

Prices do not include shipping - we'll figure that out based on your location and preferences. Shipping will likely be discounted because I've made enough money from this adventure.

Here's what I have available:
2x Gigabyte AORUS RX 570 4GBs - these will do 22-23Mh/s mining Ethereum with +200MHz on the memory. Never bothered with a more aggressive memory overclock. $650 for both.

2x ASUS ROG Strix RX 570 4GBs - these will do 22-23Mh/s mining Ethereum with +200MHz on the memory. Never bothered with a more aggressive memory overclock. $650 for both.

2x Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1060 6GBs - these will do 24-25Mh/s mining Ethereum with +600MHz on the memory. If you are comfortable running them hotter than I did then you can probably squeeze out a bit more performance. These are nice cards. $750 for both.

2x ASUS Dual Series GTX 1060 6GBs - these will do 23-24Mh/s mining Ethereum with +200MHz on the memory. Again, if you are comfortable running them hotter than I did then you can probably get a few more hashes/sec out of them. $700 for both.

2x ASUS Dual Series GTX 1060 3GBs - these will do 280sol/s stock mining ZCash. Could not get them to run stable in EWBF with any sort of overclock while power limited. They became notably less efficient with no power limitation and a +200MHz overclock so I ran them at stock clocks with an undervolt. $550 for both.

SOLD 2x EVGA SSC GTX 1060 3GBs - these will do 300sol/s stock mining ZCash. Same issue as with the ASUS cards - they started becoming less efficient with any overclock so I ran them at stock clocks with an undervolt. $550 for both. SOLD

SOLD 1x ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 - this will do about 550sol/s stock mining ZCash. Never bothered checking out its OC potential. $500. SOLD

You're certainly welcome to make offers, but I checked eBay and we both know I can make more money there if I decide it's worth the hassle and risk. You're also welcome to rant about mining and miners in the thread if it will make you feel better.

Last edited:
omg you are mining and also selling these for above MSRP but below market value!! you are a terrible person! shame! shame!

j/k glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back