Exchanging Funds....

bob4432

Limp Gawd
Been w/ PP since around 2000, and have done many transactions through them. I feel comfortable w/ the, but I know a lot of people would rather use alternative methods as the fees get pretty heavy for high dollar items. For me, PP gives me a good secure feeling as I have had my fair share of issues over the years w/ less than honest people.
So, my question to you is what are popular alternatives to PP that offer security & conflict resolution should the need arise.
I would also like to be able to use a CC as payment to keep another layer of security than a Debit Card or a direct connection into my bank account gives, and ATM crypto is too volatile, at least ATM.
What have you tried and what have you kept on using and feel comfortable using for the foreseeable future?
This will be mostly for forum / OfferUp / eBay (if possible) etc. transactions w/ the ability to do F2F when necessary - would rather not go somewhere w/ a person knowing I have $XThousand in cash on me...
FWIW, running an Android device if that even matters as I am assuming whatever would be cross pollinated to Android, Apple, Google, MS etc.

Educate me with what has worked very well for you.
Thanks,
Bob

Back