Excavator Simulator: Game Of The Year

Well I own a quarry and one day i went to Hewitt to showcase some caterpillar machinery and i saw a ''video game'' chair with all the controls of a loader (and excavator) for formation purpose. I never saw the thing working but the chair was AWESOME!

HAHAH THIS is what PC gaming needs.

edit: Look at that real time deformation? Direct Compute 5? Damn, ATI should pick this up to showcase r870.

I love how his comp can barely handle that game at a sustained framerate.

Clearly sir, you have not experienced Crane Simulator. There is no more realistic construction tool based simulation made to date.

Did you read those comments? "You can actually see the crane swaying while lifting the heavy weights..Holy crap, no way would you get me up in one of them cabs...Great sim, thanks... " LOOOL:p hey whatever floats your boat. The new meme's going to be: "But can it run Crane Simulator?" maybe not

THere is also the farm simulator :) pity you can't play online and make destruction derby with harvesters and tractors :D

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GERMANS? Is this one company that is making all these simulators? Is your life so bad that you must go and pretend you are a tractor driver/excavator operator/municipal bus driver?

What's next? Lawn mower simulator? Street sweeper simulator? Assembly line worker simulator? Fast food cashier simulator?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GERMANS? Is this one company that is making all these simulators? Is your life so bad that you must go and pretend you are a tractor driver/excavator operator/municipal bus driver?

What's next? Lawn mower simulator? Street sweeper simulator? Assembly line worker simulator? Fast food cashier simulator?

Well I don't know about you but I want to check my "ability to maneuver grass."

Lawnmower Simulator!!http://www.terminalstudio.com/lawnmower.shtml

citybussim2010ny_20.jpg

That truck is going the wrong way :eek:

That's just because you've never driven a tractor before. It's a simulator. Stop asking for perfection :rolleyes:

Back