[Ewiz] i3 530 for $109 + FS (Even less with Bing)

MissJ84

2[H]4U
I know there's a thread about this coupon in the WD Drive thread, but this is a pretty good deal and deserves its own post imo. Use coupon fresh15 for $15 off and search for Superbiiz in Bing's store listings for an extra 5% CB (makes it $102.80).

http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=I3-530BOX

PS They ship internationally

Edit: If you want to use bing, make sure you add item to cart, use the coupon, then go to ewiz (Superbiiz) via bing in a separate tab and checkout.

Last edited:
These things perform like bottle-rockets from the reviews I'm seeing :eek:, and overclock like them too!

EDIT: Bing often works in combination with coupons, but YMMV of course... when it's less in value than a coupon, it never hurts to try, nice extra when it goes through and if it doesn't you don't lose the coupon.

Last edited:
It can be combined, but if it's noticed they usually apply the lesser discount - so YMMV.

I wish Ewiz would let you use the coupon more than once. I've already made a second account for another item and this CPU looks very tempting!

I'd be awesome if Microcenter got these, for like ~$100. I would be stoked!

clear your cookies and try again, it's still showing 99 in cart for me.

As much as I like purchasing from ewiz, sometimes their coupon usage is really idiotic. If you try applying fresh15, it tells you the promotion is over and that the limit has been reached.

But the expiration is 1/11 and they still have the fresh15 coupon promotion plastered all over their home page and specials. I even just received another promotional email from them. If the promotion has been completely allotted, at least remove any traces of the promotion from your website...

Back