EVO 2014 Tournament

Thanks. I mostly watch finalist but it’s a slow day so might just watch a few early matches.

Love watching EVO every year but this year I'm gonna be out all day Friday and Sunday...sadface. I wish I could just zone out for three days to EVO like I usually do.

Not gonna lie.. Watching SF4 now just feels like I am watching grass grow. Game is soooooo slow :O

Need me some Marvel.

Yes, the video I linked is a defensive battle. Watching them figure each other out was very fun to me.

evo is so much fun to watch each year, was hoping to go and enter the ki tourney but couldn't get time off of work to go.

Pretty crazy event. I'm tired today, but glad I stayed up for it.
While I love SnakeEyez and the fact that a Zangief can do so well, he's forced to play VERY conservatively to do well in events like this. A good chunk of his matches look like the one with Xian, where things come down to the wire and all of his damage is scored in a matter of 2-3 seconds. When players shell up against Zangief, matches look ugly. He'll either hammer then in 2-3 seconds or the clock will run out.
Luffy's Rose was amazing. Nobody could seem to figure out how to come after him. Plus, like Xian last year, he was able to stockpile meter to have a super stocked in nearly every round.
I was mainly glad to see Fuudo eliminated. His style irks the hell out of me.

Back