Evil parents give kid an Xbox 360??

What a bunch of dicks. Poor kid. I hope someone does pony up and get that poor kid one. I just hope it's not a scam.

That is just harsh. The joke would have been fine if someone came out with an actual xbox once he saw the clothes. What really got me is that they kept laughing after the kid started crying. Classy.

No wonder some kids go out and shoot up their schools.

As funny as it is, the parents need to follow through with the joke and have the X360 hidden. I'll donate my PS2 slim... :X

bastards!!! That's what happened to the Melendez Brothers...only with a Super Nintendo. They better buy him one ASAP!

Those have got to be the worst parents in the world. Not because of the Xbox 360 thing, but by allowing such a hairstyle on their son. The fat ass mother probably once again ate up the haircut money just as she did with the Xbox 360 money and gave that kid a peroxide noogie

Geez I did that to my sister with a Wii box...but then I already had setup the Wii in her room prior to it...so she cried and ran into her room...to find a Wii.

Those sick bastards.

omg. That's so mean and sad. Ya i really hope they had one somewhere else and just brought that out next. And then then put it on youtube. fucking dicks.

Back