Evil Dead based on Bruce Campbell Horror films

Could be the Ultimate Zombie game?

nice. i saw bruce hint at something in the trailer for the new doc "hail to the deadites", "you asked for more, so we're bringing you more". i knew it was a game and was waiting.
edit: looks like that jason game done in a evil dead theme.

Last edited:
This is one reason they haven't been able to add Ash to Mortal Kombat in spite of years of trying.
Seems amusing for a few minutes, but I can see this getting pretty old if there isn't more to it.

Apparently there is a solo mode in this? Can't say I'm a fan of the asymmetrical multiplayer concept, though. I take it that is what the game focuses on, so I don't think it's for me.

Reviews say it's another one of those games where several players are cooperating on an objective while another player is trying to stop them. Lots and lots of repetition, but it's fun for a little while.
Feels like there are a lot of those types of games coming out. Between those, battle royales, roguelikes, and "Ubisoft" games, we're getting fed a lot of the same stuff but with different franchises.
With Evil Dead, they have a lot of material to work with considering they have 3 movies and 3 TV shows seasons + a remake/reboot to draw from.

Reviews say it's another one of those games where several players are cooperating on an objective while another player is trying to stop them. Lots and lots of repetition, but it's fun for a little while.
Feels like there are a lot of those types of games coming out. Between those, battle royales, roguelikes, and "Ubisoft" games, we're getting fed a lot of the same stuff but with different franchises.
With Evil Dead, they have a lot of material to work with considering they have 3 movies and 3 TV shows seasons + a remake/reboot to draw from.
Really? Only other one I know of is Dead by Daylight. That Resident Evil game was DOA.

Really? Only other one I know of is Dead by Daylight. That Resident Evil game was DOA.

There's Among Us (and it's many knockoffs), the Friday the 13th game and Killer in the Cabin (coming soon), too. They aren't all the same exact formula, but they follow the whole concept of 3 players doing random tasks and 1 trying to kill them.

Anybody still playing this? It looks pretty dead.
Found some ramdo streaming just yesterday.

Saber Interactive has stopped future development for the game...

Evil Dead.jpg

Back