EVGA will no longer do business with NVIDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically if they so desire "ha ha you're screwed, have a nice day"

That language is in a lot of contracts but IIRC it's not legal. They can say whatever they want about it, they could say unboxing the video card voids the warranty if they wanted, but it's not binding.

Just because they don't want to sell the company in name, doesn't mean they don't want to sell off branding or other things, I think he is looking to retire and just doesn't want the name EVGA ending up in the hands of some Chinese conglomerate who would run the name into the ground for profits. But if they were to sell off the branding rights to K|NGP|N or FTW to other companies who already make a good product, then sit on staff as they are hired up by those same companies. They did say they don't plan on firing anybody but if they already know that they are going to get hired up by others then this all lines up, then EVGA can gracefully sunset and their owner can retire like he obviously wants too.
Kingpin isnt owned by evga. Its owned by Kingpin and is its own brand.

EVGA has made it clear to all the media they spoke to. That they have no intention of leaving customers high and dry. They are reserving stock for RMAs... in the event that they didn't reserve enough they will take care of customers.

EVGA is one of the better customer service tech companies. I have a feeling the number of people that bought 7 year warranties is very low. If in 5 or 6 years you do have said warranty, expect that if you reach out your are likely to be offered a refund... cause frankly the number of people that try and do warranty claims that far out is miniscule. Having said that I really really hope they hold on to just enough cards so when jerks try and get them to take care of their 7 year old 3080 cards... EVGA ships them 7 year old 3080 stock. lol

EVGA has made it clear to all the media they spoke to. That they have no intention of leaving customers high and dry. They are reserving stock for RMAs... in the event that they didn't reserve enough they will take care of customers.

EVGA is one of the better customer service tech companies. I have a feeling the number of people that bought 7 year warranties is very low. If in 5 or 6 years you do have said warranty, expect that if you reach out your are likely to be offered a refund... cause frankly the number of people that try and do warranty claims that far out is miniscule. Having said that I really really hope they hold on to just enough cards so when jerks try and get them to take care of their 7 year old 3080 cards... EVGA ships them 7 year old 3080 stock. lol
You know there are knuckleheads reading this news right now thinking they're going to profit from this down the line. Having been an EVGA forum member for years and years, I've seen the ridiculous expectations some customers have in getting gifts (the number of times I've seen indignance because someone didn't get a step-up gen replacement seemed a daily occurance), and have a lot of sympathy for EVGA reps who have had to humor them. I agree I hope they keep enough stock so years out these people get exactly what they deserve: a one-for-one replacement.

My guess is EVGA will throw in the towel soon and outsource support to a 3rd party e.g. PNY, giving that 3rd party the remainder of their stock. I'd love to see them stick around and have a go with AMD or Intel, but this doesn't sound to be in the cards.

Last edited:
It's simple once they run out of stock they will refund you the current market value of your card and that ends their obligation. So if your card dies in 9 years from now, I am sure they can find 50 bucks to send you.

Or be like XFX and just send you a newer card. My R9 280x died and they replaced it with an RX570.

Or be like XFX and just send you a newer card. My R9 280x died and they replaced it with an RX570.
They aren't making GPUs anymore however. So they can't do that.

People with extended warranties that are upset... are upset cause that is what they where banking on. One of my first jobs many many many years ago was at a tech shop, managed the location I was at for my last few years there. The I got the warranty... so replace my 3 year old high end product with this years high end product or else crowd is tiresome and nothing new. (saw it with computer parts TVs cameras and everything in-between) Don't get me wrong often I gave people bumps up for sure... happily 9 times out of 10. 1 in 10 times though I purposely replaced their BUT THIS WAS SUPER HIGH END BRO products with newer mid range parts... this is better then what you got, here is the district managers VM if you want to leave him one. See ya. There are some customers like that... people that come in with a month left on their extended warranty with a part they obviously broke themselves expecting to get the latest flagship part as a replacement. :) I had one customer once that did complain and hilariously my boss while doing inventory at another location that week found a sealed box that had fell behind some other boxes in their security cage. He called me up and said hey call that guy up and tell him I got his message and am very sorry if he comes back in you can swap him out for a like product. The look on that dudes face... I will never forget it, best thing that ever happened to me in my retail years.

Hopefully EVGA plans it perfect and holds enough 3000s to replace them 5 years from now 1-1. That is the most such warranties guarantee.

Just as a side note. I too have also been a loyal EVGA buyer but have always wanted to know, does Nvidia actually make 'Nvidia' branded cards ?

Not about that. It's that the PC as people think of it here is dead. It's going to be all SOCs and APUs from here on out. AIBs are going to be for cloud services. This cannot be changed. People here kept screaming about they wouldn't do it while I sounded the alarm for years because I've worked in consulting enough to see what was going to happen.

It's completely legal, has been since Reagan and conservative economics. Which pretty much states the customer is always on the hook, the company never is. That is the core of conservatism.
There is federal legislation, regulation, and court precedents that covers warranties, plus state laws.

They can swap it out with a competitors GPU, if they're feeling generous. Not like it costs them any different, the majority of the cost of a video card is the GPU ASIC, so it's largely similar if they go with one of their own vs a competitor. It'd actually arguably be cheaper to go with a competitor so they don't have to hold on to tens of thousands of dollars of inventory that can't be sold, but will be on the hook with the tax man. Better to just keep a fat pile of cash on hand that can be used for other purposes to get even more cash, than physical assets that depreciate, potentially die in storage, and have to be guarded against theft.

I've had companies send me not-their-product as a warranty replacement for a variety of reasons, and it didn't bother me one bit since the not-their-product performed either the same function, similar function or was an upgrade.

They can swap it out with a competitors GPU, if they're feeling generous. Not like it costs them any different, the majority of the cost of a video card is the GPU ASIC, so it's largely similar if they go with one of their own vs a competitor. It'd actually arguably be cheaper to go with a competitor so they don't have to hold on to tens of thousands of dollars of inventory that can't be sold, but will be on the hook with the tax man. Better to just keep a fat pile of cash on hand that can be used for other purposes to get even more cash, than physical assets that depreciate, potentially die in storage, and have to be guarded against theft.

I've had companies send me not-their-product as a warranty replacement for a variety of reasons, and it didn't bother me one bit since the not-their-product performed either the same function, similar function or was an upgrade.
Your making the assumption that EVGA is going to still be here towards the end of 2023. I don’t expect them to still be here this time next year. They are going to spend the next year sailing off into the sunset.
As they sell off and RMA their existing GPU and empty out their warehouses they are going to sell those off as they own them all. Their employees are probably already job hunting or being hunted. This was basically their Owner throwing in the towel, he wants more time with his family and wants to travel anyways.

That isn't exactly logical.

That is like saying if a Fords engine blows up it would cost Ford the same to just replace the vehicle with a Dodge.

EVGA made the cards... they only paid for the silicon the ram and a few other parts they get cheap (boards solder).

Your suggesting another companies finished product would cost them the same as one the produced themselves. That is just not true.

Your making the assumption that EVGA is going to still be here towards the end of 2023. I don’t expect them to still be here this time next year. They are going to spend the next year sailing off into the sunset.
As they sell off and RMA their existing GPU and empty out their warehouses they are going to sell those off as they own them all. Their employees are probably already job hunting or being hunted. This was basically their Owner throwing in the towel, he wants more time with his family and wants to travel anyways.
I don't think they are going anywhere.

Last I checked EVGAs annual revenue is in the 50 million range.

From what EVGA is saying... they are making like 5-8% margin on Nvidia products. While making like 60% margin on the other 20% of their business. Which means in terms of actual profits the other 20% of their business is accounting for more then half of every dollar they actually make.

EVGA can now look at their 250 employees... transition some to other projects that hopefully have profit potential, and likely say good bye to 50-100 people. That will make their other products even more profitable. They could do all sorts of new things that would be much higher profits..

EVGA is going to do just fine... it sounds like at the end of the day they are probably going to end up a bit smaller workforce wise, but way ahead in terms of profits. I don't think they will have any issue RMA cards for 2-3 years... and just refund people if they really run out of replacement cards. Their other business units are solid. I can see them inviting all the same Media types back in 3-6 months... to show off some new uber power supplies, some new high end MOBOs, and show off how their decision to tap out of the Nvidia business made them a better company. I can see them expanding and pushing hard into the cooling industry and trying a few new things. Right now I think they have just sold a few AIO water coolers that I don't believe are manufactured by them directly. I imagine their brand name would lend itself very well to high end air and water cooling lines. They have tons of experience in cooling being a former Nvidia partner... and the profits on such products are very nice.

My guess is EVGA will throw in the towel soon and outsource support to a 3rd party e.g. PNY, giving that 3rd party the remainder of their stock. I'd love to see them stick around and have a go with AMD or Intel, but this doesn't sound to be in the cards.

Yeah they will probably make an agreement with some other company. I assume they will transfer their warranty to this other brand and said brand will be happy to take it up if it means converting some EVGA customers over. But who knows how good the CS and turn around time will be.

Yeah they will probably make an agreement with some other company. I assume they will transfer their warranty to this other brand and said brand will be happy to take it up if it means converting some EVGA customers over. But who knows how good the CS and turn around time will be.
I'm just hoping they don't contract with ASUS. That would suck.

People with extended warranties that are upset... are upset cause that is what they where banking on. One of my first jobs many many many years ago was at a tech shop, managed the location I was at for my last few years there. The I got the warranty... so replace my 3 year old high end product with this years high end product or else crowd is tiresome and nothing new. (saw it with computer parts TVs cameras and everything in-between) Don't get me wrong often I gave people bumps up for sure... happily 9 times out of 10. 1 in 10 times though I purposely replaced their BUT THIS WAS SUPER HIGH END BRO products with newer mid range parts... this is better then what you got, here is the district managers VM if you want to leave him one. See ya. There are some customers like that... people that come in with a month left on their extended warranty with a part they obviously broke themselves expecting to get the latest flagship part as a replacement. :) I had one customer once that did complain and hilariously my boss while doing inventory at another location that week found a sealed box that had fell behind some other boxes in their security cage. He called me up and said hey call that guy up and tell him I got his message and am very sorry if he comes back in you can swap him out for a like product. The look on that dudes face... I will never forget it, best thing that ever happened to me in my retail years.

Hopefully EVGA plans it perfect and holds enough 3000s to replace them 5 years from now 1-1. That is the most such warranties guarantee.
When did XFX stop making gpus?

With Nvidia in 2009, then switched to ATI (Now AMD) and still do Radeon cards as far as I know.

They are nowhere as popular as they were that's for sure.
Yeah, I know they haven't done anything nvidia in like a decades, but the dude said they stopped making gpus without a specific corporation.

I'm just wondering what their main product will be going forward? No GPUs, and they seem to have been winding down their motherboard business. The GPUs and motherboards were products that actually required significant engineering on their part. Yes they sell power-supplies also, but in the case of PSUs they are almost always direct re-brands of other OEM power supplies. With them adding no value other than their logo, then why not just buy from the OEM? That was my logic when instead of going with an EVGA PSU I just got a SuperFlower PSU, and saved quite a bit of money in doing so.

Other than that, they have keyboards and mice, which obviously also take some engineering but are pretty small-time products. Is that what we're looking at here, EVGA becoming mainly a competitor of companies like Logitech and Corsair?

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if they faded off into the sunset; but as all tech companies seem to do when they die, they will still tell everyone emphatically that they are remaining in business up until 5 minutes after they lock the doors of their last empty building.

I'd happily get a refub 3080 in 7 or 8 years if mine craps the bed. It's a good card. To me age doesn't matter, as long as it works as advertised.

Reactions: ChadD
like this
I'm just wondering what their main product will be going forward? No GPUs, and they seem to have been winding down their motherboard business. The GPUs and motherboards were products that actually required significant engineering on their part. Yes they sell power-supplies also, but in the case of PSUs they are almost always direct re-brands of other OEM power supplies. With them adding no value other than their logo, then why not just buy from the OEM? That was my logic when instead of going with an EVGA PSU I just got a SuperFlower PSU, and saved quite a bit of money in doing so.

Other than that, they have keyboards and mice, which obviously also take some engineering but are pretty small-time products. Is that what we're looking at here, EVGA becoming mainly a competitor of companies like Logitech and Corsair?

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if they faded off into the sunset; but as all tech companies seem to do when they die, they will still tell everyone emphatically that they are remaining in business up until 5 minutes after they lock the doors of their last empty building.

The product is the Brand. Either they monetize it, or branch into peripherals.

Their hybrid kits seemed popular, maybe they'll take on Alphacool's Eiswolf line and start making hybrid kits for other AIB GPUs.

You know, if Intel really wanted to counter the whole 'future ARC lines are cancelled' rumors, they'd purchase/partner with EVGA to help design their future GPU hardware cooling design. Have Intel's team focus on the drivers/core stuff, but have their EVGA division deal with the cooling/support side of things.

I don't think they are going anywhere.

Last I checked EVGAs annual revenue is in the 50 million range.

From what EVGA is saying... they are making like 5-8% margin on Nvidia products. While making like 60% margin on the other 20% of their business. Which means in terms of actual profits the other 20% of their business is accounting for more then half of every dollar they actually make.

EVGA can now look at their 250 employees... transition some to other projects that hopefully have profit potential, and likely say good bye to 50-100 people. That will make their other products even more profitable. They could do all sorts of new things that would be much higher profits..

EVGA is going to do just fine... it sounds like at the end of the day they are probably going to end up a bit smaller workforce wise, but way ahead in terms of profits. I don't think they will have any issue RMA cards for 2-3 years... and just refund people if they really run out of replacement cards. Their other business units are solid. I can see them inviting all the same Media types back in 3-6 months... to show off some new uber power supplies, some new high end MOBOs, and show off how their decision to tap out of the Nvidia business made them a better company. I can see them expanding and pushing hard into the cooling industry and trying a few new things. Right now I think they have just sold a few AIO water coolers that I don't believe are manufactured by them directly. I imagine their brand name would lend itself very well to high end air and water cooling lines. They have tons of experience in cooling being a former Nvidia partner... and the profits on such products are very nice.
80% of their revenue is from NVidia, scrapping that they make barely $15m a year in total revenue.

They don’t actually make anything else directly other than MBs, everything else they “make” is a rebrand that they slap their name on.

They could try to leverage their name recognition and try to step up against Corsair. Logitech is out of their reach unless they want to be selling unicorn vomit cheap keyboards with their name plastered on it in some visibly glowing place. Logitech actually owns patents for switches and invests a lot in AV business solutions. That takes more time than they have and in the business community the EVGA name means nothing.

80% of their revenue is from NVidia, scrapping that they make barely $15m a year in total revenue.

Revenue is not profits, though. If 80 percent of their business is at a break-even or at a loss with their customer service costs, then that department needs to go.

They don’t actually make anything else directly other than MBs, everything else they “make” is a rebrand that they slap their name on.

Well lets say there revenue is the reported 50 million (hard to say for sure as they are private) also 80% is Nvidia Revenue. Not counting what is going on right now where they are loosing money... lets say they are making around 8% margin on the Nvidia stuff... and on all the other stuff they are making 60 points.

40M in revenue from Nvidia = 3.2M in profit
10M in revenue from everything else = 6M in profit.
99% of the headache for 1/3 of your profits... I can see why their CEO wants done with it.

So all the but but but its 80% of their revenue they are doomed stuff... They just went from 9.2M in annual profit down to 6M in annual profit. That is a drop but its not the end of the world... guess what if they grow the rest of their business 50% in the next year. Their profits 100% net out. They will be putting the exact same amount of money in their pockets. For the sanity of not having to deal with Nvidia... even if their growth plan for the other stuff is modest and they plan to get to 15M over say a 3 year span that means they only need to grow 16% or so a year each year. I imagine before they made this decision they probably looked at their market growth in their other markets and figured out they would net out in a span of time they found acceptable. Its possible that all the Nvidia work was also keeping them from really expanding those other markets. Focusing on those markets will grow them faster and potentially make them much more money within a few years. Its not like Nvidia is suddenly going to become generous and start cutting them in for 30 points again.

All the revenue in the world is nothing to a private company if there is no profit involved. They are not a publicly traded company with stockholders that only see revenue. The icing on the cake is the risk factors involved. There is basically zero risk involved selling Power Supplies, and cooling solutions. MOBO risk is also much lower then what is involved with dealing with GPUs.

Reactions: Meeho
like this
Probably. They have PSUs, motherboards and I believe rebrand some mice/keyboards. Their PSUs generally seem to be based off of good units.

But they built up their reputation on GPUs. That was the core business, and I only learned about their other products because of their GPU recognition. Even if their motherboards and PSUs are still good I assume they'll see a decrease in sales because of the GPUs going away. I suppose there is a possibility they may focus on those areas and become well known for them but color me skeptical. People also upgrade GPUs more frequently than motherboard/PSUs.

So yes, I think EVGA will see a gradual decline into obscurity before going under. Considering they were one of, if not the most popular in the US market this is certainly an interesting decision.
They also just got into AMD MB recently as well so that is good.

Nvidia is getting what they want here though. It seems pretty clear Nvidia would prefer to not sell Chips to anyone. Why have a middle board "partner" sucking up ANY profit at all. When Nvidia started competing with their own customers... they should have all quit them.
3Dfx did it when they released their 3000 series. It wasn't the reason 3Dfx failed but as a customer I prefer to buy graphic cards from the GPU maker. Too many AIB's make worse cards than the reference design. RTX 2080 Ti's with artifacting. RTX 3090's failing when running new world. How about when RTX 3080's were crashed and unstable because AIB's were using cheap replacements over Nvidia's reference design. EVGA even admitted to using POSCAP instead of Nvidia's MLCC. All AIB's are middle men who suck up profits and increase prices of graphic cards. I'd rather buy a card from Nvidia and AMD.
I am sure EVGA made this decision with a plan in place, most likely into other products that have a much better margin on them. GPU market is a mess right now and likely for quite some time, so I cant blame them for wanting to ditch Nvidia or partner up with AMD or Intel.
EVGA isn't a publicly traded company like Nvidia, and they can quit this business anytime they want. Smart business men know when to quit before the business starts to lose money, and that's what EVGA is doing.
What happened to rumors like this?
NVIDIA's RTX 4090 Around Twice as Fast as the RTX 3090 in Leaked Benchmark
https://www.hardwaretimes.com/nvidi...lagship,performance as its Ampere predecessor.
It's a rumor so don't treat it like a fact. If Nvidia could increase a GPU's performance by 100% then I'd be amazed. You'd be lucky to see a 30% increase. Especially when you consider how much power these cards draw and what kind of power supply is needed.
Just as a side note. I too have also been a loyal EVGA buyer but have always wanted to know, does Nvidia actually make 'Nvidia' branded cards ?
They're called Founders Edition.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/gfecnt/geforce-rtx-founders-graphics-card-breakdown/

3Dfx did it when they released their 3000 series. It wasn't the reason 3Dfx failed but as a customer I prefer to buy graphic cards from the GPU maker. Too many AIB's make worse cards than the reference design. RTX 2080 Ti's with artifacting. RTX 3090's failing when running new world. How about when RTX 3080's were crashed and unstable because AIB's were using cheap replacements over Nvidia's reference design. EVGA even admitted to using POSCAP instead of Nvidia's MLCC. All AIB's are middle men who suck up profits and increase prices of graphic cards. I'd rather buy a card from Nvidia and AMD.
Why did they choose that solution though ? Was it because they where saving a few pennies. Or was it because Nvidia gave them schematics... and then weeks before launch updated them. That entire launch was a Nvidia Cluster... and shows why EVGA would rather not deal with them. Nvidia trusted them so little it became very hard to do their jobs properly.

I get what your saying... why not buy direct. In Nvidias case buying founders is probably going to be the only option after this next gen. I doubt EVGA is the only company that is going to say this isn't worth it anymore. Unless the 4000 launch is smooth as butter and every AIB makes bank. Both last gen launchs where sort of a cluster due to Nvidia not sharing basic information and providing basic support. That a AIB can't get a driver until weeks before launch... of course the launch parts are iffy.

Well lets say there revenue is the reported 50 million (hard to say for sure as they are private) also 80% is Nvidia Revenue. Not counting what is going on right now where they are loosing money... lets say they are making around 8% margin on the Nvidia stuff... and on all the other stuff they are making 60 points.

40M in revenue from Nvidia = 3.2M in profit
10M in revenue from everything else = 6M in profit.
99% of the headache for 1/3 of your profits... I can see why their CEO wants done with it.

So all the but but but its 80% of their revenue they are doomed stuff... They just went from 9.2M in annual profit down to 6M in annual profit. That is a drop but its not the end of the world... guess what if they grow the rest of their business 50% in the next year. Their profits 100% net out. They will be putting the exact same amount of money in their pockets. For the sanity of not having to deal with Nvidia... even if their growth plan for the other stuff is modest and they plan to get to 15M over say a 3 year span that means they only need to grow 16% or so a year each year. I imagine before they made this decision they probably looked at their market growth in their other markets and figured out they would net out in a span of time they found acceptable. Its possible that all the Nvidia work was also keeping them from really expanding those other markets. Focusing on those markets will grow them faster and potentially make them much more money within a few years. Its not like Nvidia is suddenly going to become generous and start cutting them in for 30 points again.

All the revenue in the world is nothing to a private company if there is no profit involved. They are not a publicly traded company with stockholders that only see revenue. The icing on the cake is the risk factors involved. There is basically zero risk involved selling Power Supplies, and cooling solutions. MOBO risk is also much lower then what is involved with dealing with GPUs.
Everything else they make is made by somebody else they just put an EVGA sticker overtop of it and then charge a 300% markup on it. Why not just save yourself the sticker and buy it from the other guys?

Their PSU's are just rebranded Superflower's.
Their Fan's are just rebranded Power Logic's.
Their AiO's are just rebranded Asetek's.
You can get them from anywhere, the only thing they actually made and designed was their GPU's so yeah they are going to have slimmer margins because there is actual work involved there. Ditching that the only thing they have remaining is a recognized brand name and a warehouse filled with stickers to put on other people's parts you can buy cheaper elsewhere. I mean I can't speak for everybody here but their brand name isn't worth that much to me that I would pick their branded parts over the slew of others selling those same rebranded parts for less.
Maybe they start to expand but they are going to have to work fast, People's memory is short and if they are going to start designing their own parts from scratch that takes time and talent they haven't publically started making a move on.
This whole announcement sounds to me like somebody who wants to quit and make as much of a scene as they can on their way out the door.
But also remember people bought EVGA parts because they were buying an EVGA GPU, now they don't have that to steer that traffic, at this point what do they have to make you want their fans, or coolers, over that of a Thermaltake, Coolermaster, or Corsair. The EVGA reputation was founded on "They make great GPUs and have an awesome warranty", not "hell yeah their fans are kickass!"

Last edited:
On that note, I notice the gap between the reference design and AIB designs were significant this generation. The EVGA 3090, for example, is as loud as a GPU can be and exhausts the heat inside of the case. The Founders Edition on the flipside is whisper quiet under load and exhausts all the heat outside of the case. It's also worth noting that this discrepancy is happening while NVIDIA continues to increase their power consumption and heat output with each generation. Perhaps EVGA doesn't see NVIDIA's model as sustainable in the longterm and feels like on some level, they have been complicit in what has evolved into a high-level market scam. Perhaps even worse, EVGA has been backed into a corner and can't leave their fate in the hands of a company that doesn't respect them.
One would hope NVIDIA would show some good faith and respect towards their longterm partners and do something to keep everyone happy, because there's no indication that NVIDIA can't afford to do that. If life were more interesting, this would beginning to topple NVIDIA's house of cards.

The EVGA 3090, for example, is as loud as a GPU can be and exhausts the heat inside of the case.
Which model though? As the XC3 in general was known (at least leading up to this gen) to be louder while the FTW3 quieter. Was the reason I opted for the latter (though not a 3090).

I mean I can't speak for everybody here but their brand name isn't worth that much to me that I would pick their branded parts over the slew of others selling those same rebranded parts for less.
Maybe they'll just make up an "ecosystem" like everyone else. I mean, look how many people buy Corsair watercooling parts which are also just rebrands.

Maybe they'll just make up an "ecosystem" like everyone else. I mean, look how many people buy Corsair watercooling parts which are also just rebrands.
Yeah but Corsair took years to build that ecosystem, and they made a lot of middle-of-the-road parts along the way. EVGA hasn't even started on that middle-of-the-road stuff yet, I mean EVGA could do it I'm not writing them out just yet but they are going to have to move on it soon before the name EVGA loses its weight. EVGA basically has to crawl from the bottom up if they want to stay in this, that takes time, talent, and dedication to build up that brand. Given their CEO has announced that he is going to use the time that would have been spent dealing with Nvidia with his family instead I get a distinct impression that he is not the one to be leading that rebrand.
But seeing EVGA disappear brings me no joy so I do hope they manage to find a new path, I just don't see any evidence that they have even started looking for one.

I wonder if eVGA will sell 3rd party coolers for the 4000 series. A hybrid cooler for the FE cards should interest a good amount of folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back