EVGA Titans Superclocked ED. Available Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Gawd
Wow....Just bought one....Damn impulse buy....Fuk..with tax and shipping...a little over 11 Benjamin's......I make good money at my job, but I do try to be frugal, but I am a whore with CPU tech and bleeding edge...And the worse part is that if Newegg would have let me, I woulda bought 2....

Well, I hope this card works well in my new rig....I am giddy with excitement though. :)

Sweet.

Is there any difference between the "superclocked" and the regular Titan? Both list:

Core Clock: 876MHz
Boost Clock: 928MHz

the same core and boost clocks?

Enjoy your titan.

Sweet.

Is there any difference between the "superclocked" and the regular Titan? Both list:

Enjoy your titan.

You get a EVGA T-Shirt..... ;)

I just ordered the SC "signature" edition:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130898

There is no clock speed difference between the Signature Edition and the "normal" over-clocked edition. (there is a clock speed difference vs the reference card speeds though).

Here is all 3 evga Titans listed on 1 page so you can easily compare them:
http://www.evga.com/Products/Produc...GeForce+TITAN+Series+Family&chipset=GTX+TITAN

You get 150 dollars worth of free games it seems. I'll see how that works out.

Sweet.

Enjoy your titan.

SUPERCLOCK=40mhz on the base and 50mhz on the boost...Not bad for $20

I figure, yea I could have set that via an overclock profile, but for 20$, now I already have a factory overclocked card...and I can just overclock more if I need 2 from there...Win Win for me...Might have to do an extra shift now or 2 in the ER....Now I need a second one for SLI :D

23saeww.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: Island beat me to it. And I was distracted.....I was on the Newegg site ordering the Superclocked Titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Impulse buy of my entire life, but F-it. You only live once.

<<HAPPY DANCE>>

You get a EVGA T-Shirt..... ;)

LOL and the "Superclocked" title.

I replied too fast. I just checked the EVGA site and they list:

876Mhz Base Clock
928Mhz Boost Clock

for the Superclocked version and:

837Mhz Base Clock
876Mhz Boost Clock

for the "base" version. A 4-5% boost.

Last edited:
Edit: Island beat me to it. And I was distracted.....I was on the Newegg site ordering the Superclocked Titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Impulse buy of my entire life, but F-it. You only live once.

<<HAPPY DANCE>>

LOL and the "Superclocked" title.

I replied too fast. I just checked the EVGA site and they list:

876Mhz Base Clock

928Mhz Boost Clock

for the Superclocked version and:

837Mhz Base Clock
876Mhz Boost Clock

for the "base" version. A 4-5% boost.

HEHE...I am there right with u brother...I feel your excitement 2! :D

FYI- I called Newegg to make sure they were not just dropship selling without having inventory on hand...The rep told me that they had over 60 Superclocked cards in the computer SKU

What is the difference between the Superclocked and the Superclocked Signature Edition, besides 50 bucks. A T-Shirt?

What is the difference between the Superclocked and the Superclocked Signature Edition, besides 50 bucks. A T-Shirt?

That, stickers, bigger e-peen...Hey man...if you got the $$ and can afford it...F-it....Were all going to die soon when the next asteroid bashes into the Earth so I say Let The GAMING begin!!!!!!! *Goes back to scouring the net for a second Titan*...damn Newegg with there buy one policy....

50 bucks for $5 worth of T-shirt and mousepad. Well I guess if you pay $1,000 for a $800 card why not get robbed another $50 ;)

I think if you can afford the grand, complaining about the extra fifty is superfluous.

tomAto, tomato

Titan, Ti....

Big deal dude...let the man buy wtf he wants too...I bitched at the price 2, but bottom line is that most of us [H] users are "Enthusiasts", hence, why we forked over a grand for a video card...Let the man bask in his excitement.

If I would have bought the signature series...I would have given you my t-shirt

In my case, my company paid for it, if that is any kind of justification :p

I retract my previous sentiment...I'm with Rinaldo00...

Batjoe....U my man...are a asshole!

My Newegg for the Signature is still "processing"....

Hope it goes through shortly. Can't wait to use that gay-ass T-Shirt as a cum towel. But, at least I will try out the mouse pad.

Right now the only games I play are War Thunder and Far Cry 3, but looking forward to the new Crysis and Metro.

Last edited:
I think if you can afford the grand, complaining about the extra fifty is superfluous.

True. I spent an extra $3 for 3-day shipping vs 4-7 day shipping. I even spent an extra $2.99 for the "rush" processing which I know is BS.

But when you are giggley with excitement and already have a $1069.99 video card in your shopping cart, the extra $6 is no big deal.

Still shaking. Can't tell if it's from excitement or "you are a f**king moron" for spending $1082.46 (shipped) on a F**king video card.

Titan, Ti....

Big deal dude...let the man buy wtf he wants too...I bitched at the price 2, but bottom line is that most of us [H] users are "Enthusiasts", hence, why we forked over a grand for a video card...Let the man bask in his excitement.

If I would have bought the signature series...I would have given you my t-shirt

I retract my previous sentiment...I'm with Rinaldo00...

Batjoe....U my man...are a asshole!

Thanks I guess.

True. I spent an extra $3 for 3-day shipping vs 4-7 day shipping. I even spent an extra $2.99 for the "rush" processing which I know is BS.

But when you are giggley with excitement and already have a $1069.99 video card in your shopping cart, the extra $6 is no big deal.

Still shaking. Can't tell if it's from excitement or "you are a f**king moron" for spending $1082.46 (shipped) on a F**king video card.

ahaha =p you'll be giggling when they haul you to the poor house.

I feel poor.:( I really want EVGA GTX670 FTW but at $350 I find it a bit pricey.

Enjoy it.:)

Now THAT is what I envy. I have 6 figures of dollars in a bank account getting shit for interest. I can afford a Titan or 2, but I cannot remember the last time when I was that excited about ANYTHING.

Wow, that's really sad, man.

I came here to tell you all that you're stupid for paying 1,000$ on a single-GPU card, but..

At least those guys enjoy their purchase.

You're saying.. you don't feel.. anything? Like you're emotionless?

WTF!!! LOL.

I checked the EVGA site like 30 seconds before I bought at Newegg and I was sure it said "auto-notify". LFMAO.

Looks like I just got burned by the $50 newegg tax. Of course by the time I called Newegg and cancelled my order the Evga site will sell out and I'll be SOL. Dang it.

Yeah I had just checked EVGA's site and all three Titan's were auto notify so I signed up on the Superclocked edition and closed out the page and a couple minutes later noticed I just received an e-mail saying they were in stock.

now you have the upper hand*poor choice of words*, you can handicap those noobs online with the titan :), while there pc's freeze

WTF!!! LOL.

I checked the EVGA site like 30 seconds before I bought at Newegg and I was sure it said "auto-notify". LFMAO.

Looks like I just got burned by the $50 newegg tax. Of course by the time I called Newegg and cancelled my order the Evga site will sell out and I'll be SOL. Dang it.

Don't worry dude...I tried to buy one off the site 10 min ago, and they add tax for me just like Newegg...I do live in Cali though...Fuking Internet explorer and windows 8...Was looking for an EVGA coupon b4 I hit the submit button and when I went to open up a coupon on Retailmenot, god damn I-xplorer crashed....

Loaded back the EVGA site and they are sold out..Called customer service and they charged my card a $1 temp authorization, but the sale did not go through...I was about to throw my laptop through the window, I was so pissed...Anyway...Back to scouring the internet...*opens firefox*

get one of those mind controller joysticks, you can be like one of those guys from the movies who sits at home and controls stuff with his mind. microwave :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back