EVGA Titan-X Issue - fan stays at 100% until restart

delita

[H]ard|Gawd
Just installed my Titan-X yesterday...having an issue already. Playing games I can hear the fan get up to speed, but upon exiting the game the fan will not slow back down. I am not sure if there is some kind of faulty sensor because EVGA Precision is saying the fan is at 22% after qutting out of a game but it's definitely running a lot faster than 22%. The only way to get the fan to stop spinning at max speed is by restarting. Not sure what to do.

Try MSI afterburner. Precision x is a bit glitchy and unreliable right now.

Just installed my Titan-X yesterday...having an issue already. Playing games I can hear the fan get up to speed, but upon exiting the game the fan will not slow back down. I am not sure if there is some kind of faulty sensor because EVGA Precision is saying the fan is at 22% after qutting out of a game but it's definitely running a lot faster than 22%. The only way to get the fan to stop spinning at max speed is by restarting. Not sure what to do.

This happens to me too and I'm using MSI afterburner. I had to set a custom fan profile to fix it.

Back