EVGA SuperNOVA 750 89.99 AMIR

Unless I am reading it wrong, it looks like its actually $79.99 after the $10 off coupon.

Be careful, these are the new line that I don't believe is made by superflower anymore. Couldn't find any reviews, but it dies have long warranty

I had the 850 delivered today, haven't run it in any machine yet. I know it's not the only factor of quality, but it weighs less than an old antec neo he 430.

I had the 850 delivered today, haven't run it in any machine yet. I know it's not the only factor of quality, but it weighs less than an old antec neo he 430.

I dont know how makes their internals for that model, maybe someone else does. I own the Evga G2 650, and the G2 line were quality units. Definitely light weighing PSUs are not a good thing.

I have the 850w EVGA P2, which I think is the same generation as the G2, just platinum instead of gold. It's also a very heavy unit and super high quality. A light weight 850w PSU would have me a bit concerned as well.

halo000008 - can you give us your opinion on the quality & length of the wires? The Newegg reviews seem to indicate that they are quite short. Thanks.

The cables seem to be a normal length to me. They matched up with the neo he I mentioned and are longer than a diablotek power supply I ended up with somehow that I'll never use. I expect they will be long enough to do proper cable management in a mid tower cases (definitely not a full tower and extensions would be needed for something like the Silverstone raven rv-02.) I'm not sure how to judge the quality of the cables as they feel like any other sleeved cables I have ever used, but like the reviews mention the cables are very stiff.

Back