eVGA Supernova 16OOw P+ $199

Interesting you're so mighty you think someone asking your opinion is instigating... :rolleyes:.

Anyway, I'm still curious on the adapter situation. Do we think they'll make 4x 8pin ones? I'm not sure what the return time frame I'd for me... It shipped 2 weeks ago today but it only arrived one ago. Is the 14 days from when I received it?
EVGA did make one….it supposedly has power filtering but no actual power regulation so it could very well be 300/100/100/100 for 600W instead of 150/150/150/150.

And of course it looks horrible and brings all the cables into your case anyways. I know some people don’t care about cable management or airflow and I’m not someone that is the most anal about it, but I do like to keep my case tidy in the visible areas. The hidden areas are a totally different story lol.

This also adds $60 to the cost of the PSU as well which isn’t nothing.

https://videocardz.com/press-releas...-power-adapter-for-rtx-3090-ti-graphics-cards

EVGA did make one….it supposedly has power filtering but no actual power regulation so it could very well be 300/100/100/100 for 600W instead of 150/150/150/150.

And of course it looks horrible and brings all the cables into your case anyways. I know some people don’t care about cable management or airflow and I’m not someone that is the most anal about it, but I do like to keep my case tidy in the visible areas. The hidden areas are a totally different story lol.

This also adds $60 to the cost of the PSU as well which isn’t nothing.

https://videocardz.com/press-releas...-power-adapter-for-rtx-3090-ti-graphics-cards
Hmmm... Hadn't known of that one. I feel like I should return the psu but I don't really want to given its wattage and quality for the price :(. I was kinda hoping next gen cards would bundle an adapter cable. Think I'll just wait until Tuesday to hopefully find out more about next gen and think on it in the meantime.

If your planning on going with a 40x0 series card your going to need a next gen adapter for it vs the 3090ti adapter. As far as I know, there hasn't been any news about a new one yet.

Back