EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - $1699 Brand New

Glad to see these cards finally coming back into stock at near regular msrp prices
Isn't this MSRP for this card though? $1500 for the NVIDIA FE Edition and this card debuted around $1800 during the craze.
Good price!

Isn't this MSRP for this card though? $1500 for the NVIDIA FE Edition and this card debuted around $1800 during the craze.
Good price!
I would've loved to see an XC3 for $1499, but a FTW3 for $1699 is still decent. It's technically a better card with a better heatsink (and higher power limit setting when using software I believe) and a few other features. 30 series FEs just happen to be better built than most of the AIB cards this time around in terms of build quality and price, but despite higher AIB prices, they still have the advantage for availability right now.

Good deal. I've gotten a lot of use out of my 3090 since launch and it's a pretty sweet card. One would say it's been a good friend to me during the pandemic and pairs well with my 77" CX. I can't recall a single time I was disappointed by the performance. The only downside is that it has been out for so long and still costs so much. I'd love to have two of these.

Nice to finally see some stock but no way am I buying any of these if the 40 series is right around the corner.
Normally I would agree with you but I have been waiting to get my hands on a GPU since late 2020. My EVGA que has still not come up yet! Tired of waiting. I want a summer filled with large FPS increases from my aging warrior GTX 1080. 😁

Oh and if one looks at my profile, the rest is getting upgraded too. CPU up next

Normally I would agree with you but I have been waiting to get my hands on a GPU since late 2020. My EVGA que has still not come up yet! Tired of waiting. I want a summer filled with large FPS increases from my aging warrior GTX 1080. 😁

Oh and if one looks at my profile, the rest is getting upgraded too. CPU up next
You only have to wait several months now (most likely) and that 1080 should last you until then easy.

You only have to wait several months now (most likely) and that 1080 should last you until then easy.
Too late I jumped on the deal for a 6900 XT last week for $1029 for the Sapphire Nitro+ SE
I have lots of time this summer to play stuff but in the fall I won't have nearly as much free time so I kind of had this now or never sensation.

As to the 1080 I have to say it did a great job overall since Dec of 2016. Still does fine in most games if I lower settings. Getting harder though.

Too late I jumped on the deal for a 6900 XT last week for $1029 for the Sapphire Nitro+ SE
I have lots of time this summer to play stuff but in the fall I won't have nearly as much free time so I kind of had this now or never sensation.

As to the 1080 I have to say it did a great job overall since Dec of 2016. Still does fine in most games if I lower settings. Getting harder though.
Well if that's the case I can't blame you, not worth waiting if you don't have the time to use it much.

Same here. I usually skip a generation just to maximize my gains and my 3080 is holding up nicely.
Ditto. Still plenty set with my Dec 2020 evga rtx 3080 ftw3 ultra hybrid I got from the EVGA queue for $779+tax. It came with cod cold War but I never redeemed it :(.

Back