EVGA Power supplies any good?

• Thread starter Deleted member 312202
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 312202

Hello all. Was looking into an EVGA Supernova G2 750W Gold power supply and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the EVGA power supplies? Plan on running a 8700K with 1080GTX Ti with little to no overclocking. Thanks

EVGA G2 series is extremely good, can't go wrong with them plus great warranty.

I'm running a G2 650W.

Quiet, reliable, and such clean power it allowed for a better overclock.

*thumbs up

I've got an EVGA 750 G2 in this machine. it's been running 24/7 for the past 18 months now with no issues.
IMG_1695.JPG

I also have an 850 G2 in my main rig, 4790k, 1080ti, been running great 24/7 for almost 4 years now.

Can't go wrong with any of their gold or higher 80+ tier power supplies. The bronze and regular 80+ on the other hand can be hit or miss.

Can't go wrong with any of their gold or higher 80+ tier power supplies. The bronze and regular 80+ on the other hand can be hit or miss.

Thanks. Got everything together and am up and running with no issues. Love the full modular power supply also.

Got 7 of their 1600w units in action for my mining farm.

3 G2s, 2 P2s, 2 T2s - no issues thusfar after ~8 months of daily usage.

The 650 and over wattage PSUs are fantastic but they don't use the same platform for their lower rated ones. You can tell at a glance by their warranties and get more in-depth info from reviews.

I've been running a 650 G3 and a 1200 P2 for a while now, and have no complaints about either. EVGA would definitely be on the short-list if I needed a new PSU.

Back