EVGA Mystery countdown to 11?

Well, thanks for the heads up. Although the chances of winning are VERY slim, hell, I play the game a lot anyways lol. Why not take a stab at winning random prizes? lol

Last edited:
EVGA's doors are closing and we can only buy cards from Palit and Galaxy....

yeah thanks for the heads up on the contest, I already play quite a bit in the EVGA server (always get a good ping there. I think it's in Dallas), The chance to win something is even better :)

In 1 day, 23 hours, 13 minutes, 58 seconds they will admit that the name of the company is wrong. its VEGA

They will probably announce that they are going to start producing ATI parts as well. lol

I just signed up for their BFBC2 thing.

I want that Killer 2100 NIC. I don't think I'd buy one, but I'd definitely try it out for free!

scavenger hunt is hard. I've only found 3 ribbons and I've been scouring for almost an hour.

edit: up to 5, but I've looked everywhere that might be obvious. Time to start digging in archives, i guess.

Last edited:
After some issues with the servers, I have found all. Good luck to those who try.

well 9/10 now after taking a break. can get kind of frustrating, especially when you're only down to one or 2 and it feels like you've seen very page they have lol

edit: woohoo! Found the last one I was looking for. Apparently it was right under my nose the entire time.

Last edited:
I'm stuck at 9/10 myself after wasting many hours looking in every nook and cranny...

finally... got them all... took about just under 2 hours I would say.. kind of tedious. :p

Back