EVGA is giving 24 hour priority queue access to Elite members

The question is, will there be any meat on the bone left for scalpers for the non-FE cards? Or, will this just reset the market where a 3080 Ti will actually sell for $3000? Either way, not my circus, not my monkeys.

Just saw this review, one less person spamming F5 tomorrow, 2080Ti till my queue pops (if ever).

Nice work Best Buy. The 5th most populous state (PA) has 1 store. Well played.
And in THE most populous state, no BB within easy driving distance for me, even if I wanted to pay for (or needed) a 3080 FE.

Just got my EVGA 3090 KingPin Hydo Copper ordered will be here friday, with a mp5works active back place and a new 27GN950-b 4k monitor just droped 4500 bucks this week

And in Erie PA, for maximum inconvenience to the maximum number of people.
lol i have mutiple stores within 30mins to a hr of me and none ever had 30 series cards tried for months and id get something in my cart and nothing within 100miles of me.

Guaranteed there’s already a couple guys in San Francisco camping out.
I am really surprised there is only 1 location for the Bay Area, you would think there will be another location like in San Jose given it is more populous than San Francisco.

And in THE most populous state, no BB within easy driving distance for me, even if I wanted to pay for (or needed) a 3080 FE.
Where in CA do you live? Several BB stores in the Bay Area.

I am really surprised there is only 1 location for the Bay Area, you would think there will be another location like in San Jose given it is more populous than San Francisco.
And SJ and nearby towns probably have way more techies there than SF. Silicon Valley was a Thing years and years before SF began to have high-tech startups.

Last edited:
Where in CA do you live? Several BB stores in the Bay Area.
more than 1 hour drive each way. And that is without the traffic jams which are coming back. I am so glad that I'm not currently commuting by car. Besides, I don't need nor can I justify the cost of a 3080 Ti.

I usually get up right around 6am PST, so getting up is not a problem for me. But the question is - will EVGA site crash again tomorrow morning? :eek:

I usually get up right around 6am PST, so getting up is not a problem for me. But the question is - will EVGA site crash again tomorrow morning? :eek:
You'd think someone would be learning how WAFs work, add rulesets to augment anti-botting strategies, etc.

E-commerce all of the sudden has some learning moments for people that want to dip a toe into more lucrative work.

so how do I use my elite pass to get in line?
At 9 AM EST tomorrow you open the product page, click the Auto Notify button, and type in your info.
It's the same as prior queue registration except this time normies can't sign up until June 4th.

At 9 AM EST tomorrow you open the product page, click the Auto Notify button, and type in your info.
It's the same as prior queue registration except this time normies can't sign up until June 4th.
interesting.. so 8AM CST? All I need to do is to be signed in and select my product?

will it appear in the product page? cause I dont see it on the list at all

1622693348825.png

EVGA made the registration error a bit more lenient (the red text). The error lasts about 5 seconds now as opposed to 15+ seconds the last time I tested it.
I also refreshed from multiple tabs and was still able to bring up the registration. Even after playing with it for an hour, I can't fully understand how it works. It seems random.

If the site goes in and out at release, this is going to be a nightmare. You'll spend 5 minutes getting the page to load once, and get the error. Then repeat. Ugh.

EVGA made the registration error a bit more lenient (the red text). The error lasts about 5 seconds now as opposed to 15+ seconds the last time I tested it.
I also refreshed from multiple tabs and was still able to bring up the registration. Even after playing with it for an hour, I can't fully understand how it works. It seems random.

If the site goes in and out at release, this is going to be a nightmare. You'll spend 5 minutes getting the page to load once, and get the error. Then repeat. Ugh.
I think EVGA means well, but I don't think they have done a great job with their product queue. I can't get any info from them on how soon, IF EVER, my 3060 Ti will become available. And the price I will have to pay. I signed up in like December.

As the old saying goes, "No good deed goes unpunished."

Look around their forum- a few people are posting lists of where each queue is so you can compare to your queue date and time. I know some queues are moving better than others (but have not looked are the 3060ti one)

I think EVGA means well, but I don't think they have done a great job with their product queue. I can't get any info from them on how soon, IF EVER, my 3060 Ti will become available. And the price I will have to pay. I signed up in like December.

As the old saying goes, "No good deed goes unpunished."
Your best bet is checking out the community complied queue Google Sheets, but be prepared for disappointment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/com...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Or, per the community maintained sheets, http://www.element35gaming.com/ , looks that is early site construction…. Can’t find the queue info.

Last edited:
"The EVGA website is currently at full capacity. please check again in a few minutes"

Welp, guess I'm not going to get a spot in the queue that will score me a card before the RTX 6000 series launches.

So...

1622724906488.png

But now its full capacity. Trying to grab one for my bro deployed in djibouti, probably not going to happen. Looks like he will have that 1080 for another year.

What a disaster. Page is at capacity before the queue is even open. I'm starting to think camping at Best Buy is the only option going forward.

It's so dead even the error page is erroring out.

The image “https://www.evga.com/articles/01476/evga-geforce-rtx-3080ti/” cannot be displayed because it contains errors."

Back