EVGA is giving 24 hour priority queue access to Elite members

I joined the elite members a month ago but haven't spun the wheel yet. Any idea when I need to do this or is there an expiration date?

I believe the coupon expires 90 days after you spin so it's best to wait until you plan to order something.

i have zero info my elite landing page seems useless lol i can see my elite id, a disclaimer box no wheel,
Think you only get it if you became elite in the past year or so, us existing leets get nada...except just may be some shiny new 3080 tis and 3070 tis in our future.

Damn Nvidia this is more then likely what'll end up happening.
ill keep checking back see if i can snag a 3080ti for a vr build.

Last edited:
should be sometime tomorrow if they offering 24hr access. said june 3rd? maybe well get lucky during day tomorrow. gl everyone lets see if these LHR gpus get snagged up by scalpers/miners like in the video

The number of posts on the EVGA forums that say New Member is insane. LHR will limit the miners some but not the scalpers. Expect to see a lot of confirmed order listings on ebay.

The number of posts on the EVGA forums that say New Member is insane. LHR will limit the miners some but not the scalpers. Expect to see a lot of confirmed order listings on ebay.

As a fairly long time member over there also, I actually reported a couple for being blatant "increase post count" posts. The mods replied and said they were going to allow it.

As a fairly long time member over there also, I actually reported a couple for being blatant "increase post count" posts. The mods replied and said they were going to allow it.

1622570735719.png

Is the elite wheel gone? Tried both on mobile and desktop and do not see it anywhere on my elite page.

Is the elite wheel gone? Tried both on mobile and desktop and do not see it anywhere on my elite page.
Same here, read in their forums it is for new members. My Elite ID# shows but no big spinning wheel.

Same here, read in their forums it is for new members. My Elite ID# shows but no big spinning wheel.

I've been an Elite member pretty much since it started in 2017 and I never saw a spinning wheel.

Does it have a scalpers paradise 40% increase slot on it :)

Lol no, that would be funny if it had some risk to it. I'm on the fence about getting a 3080 ti, I might queue and then spin if I get selected and if it's 20% or more I'll go through with the purchase.

Reactions: noko
like this
Lol no, that would be funny if it had some risk to it. I'm on the fence about getting a 3080 ti, I might queue and then spin if I get selected and if it's 20% or more I'll go through with the purchase.
So the crooks win again. How many alternatives do we have, or pay through the nose, twice.

Last edited:
Just signed up for Elite from my 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra I got at launch, then spun the wheel and got a 20% coupon. Let's see if I'm actually able to use it in 90 days...

The queue opens the same time as retail availability, which is a bummer. By the time you finish signing up for the queue on EVGA's website, places like Best Buy will be long gone.

The queue opens the same time as retail availability, which is a bummer. By the time you finish signing up for the queue on EVGA's website, places like Best Buy will be long gone.

Best buy will be long gone before you have a chance anyway unless you are using a bot.

I was excited until I realized it would probably be about $1450 for the ftw3, which makes the 3090 fe a bargain. Then again I’m apparently living in a fairy land where these cards are readily available and prices actually matter.

It's worth a shot, they have been pretty consistent with timing the last few weeks and it's the only place where AMD cards are fairly priced from what I have seen. If you get on right when Add to Cart shows up you have a good chance. I've been able to get a couple 6700 XT and one 6800, my second 6800 order was cancelled. Not sure if they oversold that week or if they limited it due to it being my second card in two weeks.

It's because you got greedy. (In reality - from my understanding they are canceling same model videocards that are purchased within a month of each other). That said, I purchased one 6800 and that's all I wanted. I've had a couple opportunities to purchase 6900xt and 6700xt reference cards but could never actually hit the button. Something about 1k barrier.

I also never felt I'd want a 6700xt over a 3070 in almost all the games I play. None of my friends want a 6700xt either.

Also reference cards this generation, are pretty good.

Last edited:
i need a 6800xt for a vr workstation build i have commin up but they cant auth $2299 for a single card lol i will have to keep hunting.

I’m glad EVGA could figure out I qualify for Elite. I always remove the cards from my account when I resell them, so I had zero cards actually on my EVGA account.

Looking forward to queuing up for a 3070 Ti queue and then not thinking about this again.

I was excited until I realized it would probably be about $1450 for the ftw3, which makes the 3090 fe a bargain. Then again I’m apparently living in a fairy land where these cards are readily available and prices actually matter.
Unpopular opinion I would rather have the 3080 Ti FTW3 than the 3090 FE at the same price.

Unpopular opinion I would rather have the 3080 Ti FTW3 than the 3090 FE at the same price.

It'll be interesting to see how performance compares. The 3080 TI may have the advantage of a bit more power available at the same PL since it has less VRAM. Not sure how high EVGA will let the PL go on the FTW3.

According to Gamers Nexus, it's a dumpster fire [for value]:

Edit: $500 more for ~10% performance over the stock 3080

Last edited:
According to Gamers Nexus, it's a dumpster fire:
it’s not so much a dumpster fire for what it does, its a dumpster fire for value. If cards were in plentiful supply then this would be a laughable launch. Sadly we live in a world where people pay $2500 for a 3080, so value is completely out the window.

Reactions: slurm
like this
Also did anyone see some of the prices for the oem 3080ti's. 2k. Wowza.

Evga is still "reasonable" uptick over the fe 1450 for ftw3 u
Asus 2100 or something
msi probably the same

etc

Back