EVGA is giving 24 hour priority queue access to Elite members

The AI section has one freaky eyed person, anyways the all programs must have AI, soap dispensers and I am sure toilets collecting data (you) so as to let you know how you will act so to speak gets one big ass middle finger from me. Anyways the low quality 1080p video demonstrating 4k content, RTX etc. was rather flat. AMD had an audience (at least AMD employees showed up and made it hell a lot more lively) was in 4K and looked great. AMD came across a hell a lot better, the openness of the ecosystem came across so much better than Nvidia "I am" crap. Nvidia talking about processing mass amounts of data is really processing your data, what you do, how you do it, how you should do it and so on.

Article:

https://www.evga.com/articles/01476/evga-geforce-rtx-3080ti/

EVGA has scrapped the "Black" and "Gaming" models. Only Ultra, Hybrid, etc.

Model numbers extracted from the picture URLs.

3080 Ti:
FTW3 Ultra 12G-P5-3967-KR
XC3 Ultra 12G-P5-3955-KR

3070 Ti:
FTW3 Ultra 08G-P5-3797-KL
XC3 Ultra 08G-P5-3785-KL

etc etc

This is the URL for the 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra:
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=12G-P5-3967-KR

Googling the model numbers will yield retail results.

https://www.milwaukeepc.com/Store.aspx?sku=425272&sc=338
http://www.neutronusa.com/prod.cfm/4421981

Last edited:
Article:

https://www.evga.com/articles/01476/evga-geforce-rtx-3080ti/

Model numbers extracted from the picture URLs.
3080 Ti:
FTW3 Ultra 12G-P5-3967-KR
XC3 Ultra 12G-P5-3955-KR

3070 Ti:
FTW3 Ultra 08G-P5-3797-KL
XC3 Ultra 08G-P5-3785-KL

etc etc

This is the URL for the 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra:
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=12G-P5-3967-KR

Googling the model numbers will yield retail results.

https://www.milwaukeepc.com/Store.aspx?sku=425272&sc=338
http://www.neutronusa.com/prod.cfm/4421981
The 3070 Ti with only 8gb of memory? Why or why? Pointless card, VRam limited to it's capability. Nvidia 3080 Ti FE looks great and hope Bestbuy has a good number of them for sell on launch day.

General availability starts on June 3rd. For the EVGA.com store, EVGA Elite members will have 24hr exclusive access beginning June 3 at 6AM PDT to sign up for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti via the auto-notify queue. General availability to enter the auto-notify queue will begin at approximately June 4 at 6AM PDT for non-ELITE members at the EVGA.com store.

General availability starts on June 10th. For the EVGA.com store, EVGA Elite members will have 24hr exclusive access beginning June 10 at 6AM PDT to sign up for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti via the auto-notify queue. General availability to enter the auto-notify queue will begin at approximately June 11 at 6AM PDT for non-ELITE members at the EVGA.com store.

General availability starts on June 3rd. For the EVGA.com store, EVGA Elite members will have 24hr exclusive access beginning June 3 at 6AM PDT to sign up for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti via the auto-notify queue. General availability to enter the auto-notify queue will begin at approximately June 4 at 6AM PDT for non-ELITE members at the EVGA.com store.

General availability starts on June 10th. For the EVGA.com store, EVGA Elite members will have 24hr exclusive access beginning June 10 at 6AM PDT to sign up for an EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti via the auto-notify queue. General availability to enter the auto-notify queue will begin at approximately June 11 at 6AM PDT for non-ELITE members at the EVGA.com store.
So 9am for me on Thursday, have to think about it. Would rather have the FE. Just bought the Hybrid kit for the 3090 XC3 (Elite Member I got $20 off), it will probably work with the 3080 Ti as well. The 3070 Ti to me is pointless.

Also don't forget to SPIN THE WHEEL if you haven't yet. Up to 40% discount.
Wait until your queue pops, though.

Depending on MSRP's, the 3% associate discount + wheel discount could take your price below the FE.

Depending on MSRP's, the 3% associate discount + wheel discount could take your price below the FE.
"SPIN THE WHEEL"? What is that? I have not seen that.

The thought of $1k or even $1.1k had me excited, but now it’s more debatable to get it or the 3090. Might just do the extra $300 for double memory and make up for it with the last gasp of etherium before July.

So I guess the only question left is if we should rush the FTW3 or XC3 queues first.

How much is the FE?

Also, I spun the EVGA wheel when I signed up for Elite status. I guess that was a mistake since it's only good for 90 days. Results were as expected at 5% off.

The thought of $1k or even $1.1k had me excited, but now it’s more debatable to get it or the 3090. Might just do the extra $300 for double memory and make up for it with the last gasp of etherium before July.
$1,200 is too much. I'd rather have a 6900 XT.

Sigh. I wish I read this thread first. I remember seeing this thread when I was out and tried to sign up for Elite but was told I wasn't eligible. This morning I remembered (and was home) so I actually registered my 2080Ti and saw the 'spin the wheel' so I did. I actually got a 20% off code however I'm guessing the likelihood of a card coming up before 90 days is slim. I figure with 20% off I'll aim high and throw in some notifys for a 3090 FTW. I'll try to get in early for a 3080Ti as well. We'll see...

MC is selling everything for msrp. They are not price gouging any current gen cards.

Reference 6900xt are impossible to get. The cheapest AiB 6900xt is over $2k.
I was able to snag one, but I sold it at cost to a close friend. It's still a madhouse out there but it will get better. AMD drops seem to be on Thursdays around 10;30 AM CST. It's still run by DigitalRiver which is a crapshoot, but it's possible to get cards from time to time.

I am guessing that supply and demand will be close to catching up around Q2 2022 once Intel Xe DG-2 launches to consumers.

MC is selling everything for msrp. They are not price gouging any current gen cards.

Reference 6900xt are impossible to get. The cheapest AiB 6900xt is over $2k.
they do the exact same thing newegg does....just look at the prices. So your saying non reference 6700xts are normally double the price of reference/stock models...I call that BS...They just happen to only stock and sell the ones that are double the cost...If you dont think MC is adding that to their profit then theirs no hope for ya. And the thing is i DONT blame them, but im not stupid either

I was able to snag one, but I sold it at cost to a close friend. It's still a madhouse out there but it will get better. AMD drops seem to be on Thursdays around 10;30 AM CST. It's still run by DigitalRiver which is a crapshoot, but it's possible to get cards from time to time.

I am guessing that supply and demand will be close to catching up around Q2 2022 once Intel Xe DG-2 launches to consumers.
you know people that watch the AMD site every Thursday at that time for cards to go in stock? One of those 6800xt for 649 would be a super investment :) Or any of the cards at their prices

you know people that watch the AMD site every Thursday at that time for cards to go in stock? One of those 6800xt for 649 would be a super investment :) Or any of the cards at their prices
What's the question exactly? Lots of people watch the AMD site every Thursday and if you are one of the first to get through the 503 errors it is possible to get cards.

What's the question exactly? Lots of people watch the AMD site every Thursday and if you are one of the first to get through the 503 errors it is possible to get cards.
I didnt even know this lol

I'll probably check this week because im sitting on my ass (for the moment)...i usually work 60-70 hrs a week and have zero time or can even remember about stuff like this usually....I miss the good old days when anyone could snap up a reference msrp card after work from newegg most ANY day of the week

I joined the elite members a month ago but haven't spun the wheel yet. Any idea when I need to do this or is there an expiration date?

i have zero info my elite landing page seems useless lol i can see my elite id, a disclaimer box no wheel,

I'll probably check this week because im sitting on my ass (for the moment)...i usually work 60-70 hrs a week and have zero time or can even remember about stuff like this usually....I miss the good old days when anyone could snap up a reference msrp card after work from newegg most ANY day of the week
It's worth a shot, they have been pretty consistent with timing the last few weeks and it's the only place where AMD cards are fairly priced from what I have seen. If you get on right when Add to Cart shows up you have a good chance. I've been able to get a couple 6700 XT and one 6800, my second 6800 order was cancelled. Not sure if they oversold that week or if they limited it due to it being my second card in two weeks.

Back