EVGA is giving 24 hour priority queue access to Elite members

TaintedSquirrel

[H]F Junkie
This only applies to new products, not existing queues. If you're planning on using the queue to buy a 3070 Ti or 3080 Ti, you should definitely register.

There are 4 ways to become Elite (you only need one to qualify):
1. Register one of the products from the giant list on the Elite page.
2. Register two new EVGA products not on the list within the last 12 months.
3. 5,000 Twitch points from EVGA streams.
4. 100 forum posts.

Make sure you're logged into your EVGA account, then go to the Elite page and scroll down, if you're eligible there will be a registration form.

Also note for new Elite members, there is a Wheel of Fortune you can spin for up to 40% discount. The code is valid for 90 days.

https://www.evga.com/member/elite/

https://www.pcgamer.com/evga-elite-membership-deals-with-gpu-shortage/

zJqxGRA.jpg

Last edited:
I would if I could ...

Still on the My Notifies list. Been there since Dec. 10, 2020 for the 3060 Ti, then added two other products in January, just in case.

Yes I just got this email and I am totally gonna use it to try to snag a 3080ti FTW3 when they come out! probably the only card where the que will move.

Yes I just got this email and I am totally gonna use it to try to snag a 3080ti FTW3 when they come out! probably the only card where the que will move.
I bought some random $40 bronze PSU for my mom's PC a few months ago and qualified.
Otherwise, I imagine racking up the Twitch points is probably the easiest way. Or buy some cheap EVGA mouse and register it.

If you're planning on using the queue to buy a 3070 Ti, 3080 Ti, or any other new GPU launch you should probably register.

There are 4 ways to become Elite (you only need one to qualify):
3. 5,000 Twitch points from EVGA streams.
4. 100 forum posts.
These two will be so abused that becoming an Elite member will not matter much.

These two will be so abused that becoming an Elite member will not matter much.
There will probably be more people eliminated from the queue because they aren't aware of this change, rather than actually eliminated because they weren't eligible for Elite.
Anyone who is willing to spam the queue for a card is also going to be willing to spam some forum posts or idle a Twitch stream for a while. I wonder how much it will actually help.

Curious how much of a benefit this ends up being. I did confirm my elite membership, on account of my PSU registration years ago lol.

I was predisposed to get an EVGA card because of reviews I've read, combined with relative prices from different vendors. Now I'm not so sure. If EVGA truly wants to create customer loyalty, they would be working hard to clear the backlogs of My Notify entries, not doing phonus balonus stunts like this "Elite" stuff.

Only reason I'm Elite is because I reluctantly bought an EVGA 3090 XC3 Hybrid since it was the first, and thus far only, queue card that popped. I don't need a 3090 and I absolutely didn't want to pay that much but I figured it was going to be the only way I could replace my 980ti without getting gouged or dealing with stock alerts.

Even with the Elite filter the website will still crash and everyone will still be waiting for months to get a card, even though they got the notify in on launch day.

The real big deal will be the river of tears when existing SKUs go EOL when Nvidia allocates all wafers to the new products. That will be quite the show when everyone has to start from scratch, even though the existing 3080 queues are still in September, 7 months after launch.

Imagine my surprise yesterday when out of the blue I got notification for EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P5-3755-KR, 8GB GDDR6, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, which I had completely forgotten about. It came out to 627.45 USD altogether so I figured why not? Crazy thing is I may be able to sell my 1080Ti and recoup near 100% of the cost!

I'm in. EVGA has phenomenal customer service. I wish they were more AMD friendly but for the products they do make, they are a great company.

so I'm now an EVGA Elite member, by you know, registering my 1060 that I bought back in 2016 on amazon. :LOL: so if you have any evga products, no matter how old it seems to work if you register it.

I was predisposed to get an EVGA card because of reviews I've read, combined with relative prices from different vendors. Now I'm not so sure. If EVGA truly wants to create customer loyalty, they would be working hard to clear the backlogs of My Notify entries, not doing phonus balonus stunts like this "Elite" stuff.
EVGA Elite has been around for 10 or more years. This isn't some new kind of publicity stunt. I became an Elite member when I registered my GTX 780s back in 2013. They have had some products with exclusive cooler styles only available to Elite members over the years.

Cool! I am elite member already, apparently. Registered a 1300w PSU a while ago. My free spin gave me a 10% discount. Heck yes.

Cool! I am elite member already, apparently. Registered a 1300w PSU a while ago. My free spin gave me a 10% discount. Heck yes.
Does it have an expiration date and what are the limitations?
Getting one of the bigger discounts on a GPU purchase would be insane. I think one of the wheel spots was 40%...

so I'm now an EVGA Elite member, by you know, registering my 1060 that I bought back in 2016 on amazon. :LOL: so if you have any evga products, no matter how old it seems to work if you register it.
I didn't check but the 1060 is probably on the "Option 1" registration list. It's basically every part EVGA has released in the last 5 years or so.

Does it have an expiration date and what are the limitations?
Getting one of the bigger discounts on a GPU purchase would be insane. I think one of the wheel spots was 40%...

I didn't check but the 1060 is probably on the "Option 1" registration list. It's basically every part EVGA has released in the last 5 years or so.
It expires in 90 days. I didn't see any other stipulation, but I DID see the same 40% you did. Could you imagine haha

It expires in 90 days. I didn't see any other stipulation, but I DID see the same 40% you did. Could you imagine haha
Yeah I was waiting to spin it until I go to buy a card eventually.
Really curious to see what a 40% discount on a 3080 Ti would look like.

Yeah I was waiting to spin it until I go to buy a card eventually.
Really curious to see what a 40% discount on a 3080 Ti would look like.
I was on my cell and scrolling and hit it. 10% I can swallow, but 40% would be irritating. Here's hoping they release within 90 days AND I get my hands on one.

Ugh. My Best Buy bought 3070 doesn't qualify for option 1. It's a 08G-P5-3755-KB, not the -KR.

None of my other EVGA cards are new enough (980, 770)

Edit: Card wasn't listed as qualifying and was rejected on search; but when I logged in it said I was qualified and let me spin for 10%. So I guess I have another reason to be mad at EVGA for not being able to buy a card from them.

Ugh. My Best Buy bought 3070 doesn't qualify for option 1. It's a 08G-P5-3755-KB, not the -KR.

None of my other EVGA cards are new enough (980, 770)

Edit: Card wasn't listed as qualifying and was rejected on search; but when I logged in it said I was qualified and let me spin for 10%. So I guess I have another reason to be mad at EVGA for not being able to buy a card from them.
I was going to say .. my power supply is at least 5 years old and likely older. I bought it used just over 4 years ago.

You have to register within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for step up... Definitely should do it ASAP.
Oh, for Step Up, definitely. But if you're just trying to get in for early access to the 3080 Ti queue then I would just try registering anything EVGA you have.

Finally doing right by us, hoping this lands me a 3080 Ti on Day 0. Still super upset about the non-existent 3080 FTW3 Gaming/XC3 Black and 3060 Ti queues (I canceled the rest to play fair, shoot me now ..).

Digging around the wheel to see if it's scummable (ie: Can you force a 40% win, or spin it multiple times).
Here's the direct link to the wheel, you can also view the source for a ton of info. EVGA was nice enough to fully comment their code, too.

https://www.evga.com/products/EliteMemberLottry.aspx

For everyone who has already spun, what do you see on that page? Non-elite members get a 404 page.
I suspect you can pull your ethernet plug and spin multiple times, or open the wheel on multiple tabs for multiple spins.

Digging around the wheel to see if it's scummable (ie: Can you force a 40% win, or spin it multiple times).
Here's the direct link to the wheel, you can also view the source for a ton of info. EVGA was nice enough to fully comment their code, too.

For everyone who has already spun, what do you see on that page? Non-elite members get a 404 page.
I suspect you can pull your ethernet plug and spin multiple times, or open the wheel on multiple tabs for multiple spins.
Report the “vulnerability” and ask for a refurb 3090 as compensation

I am in.
Finally doing right by us, hoping this lands me a 3080 Ti on Day 0. Still super upset about the non-existent 3080 FTW3 Gaming/XC3 Black and 3060 Ti queues (I canceled the rest to play fair, shoot me now ..).
Lol it won't. People still on waiting list for stuff they ordered back on release. They don't set aside many cards for the que.

I qualify due to a purchase for my dad's rig that I built for him/am the de facto support channel for.

I would go for a 3080Ti if it didn't require much effort on my part. I just have no interest in doing the stock alerts/watch to even try and snag a card.

Last edited:

This is the result ..

Screenshot_20210428-171630.png

I always thought the spam posting was a dumb idea. I've had evga cards since 600 series and been a long time member. So far I've snagged 2 cards direct from evga. I would like a 3080ti to keep for myself.

Been Elite member for awhile, 3080 Ti is very tempting. Except I would prefer the Nvidia version if designed like the 3080 being a 2 slot card. We will see.

Back